• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT station.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

Its been almost 4hrs nothing happened to me so I guess its ok.

I cannot stop thinking about the delicious curry puff so I just went to the same spot at the MRT to look for minah too bad she's gone, business must be good, I was planning to buy more for the whole family since i makan no problem. Sayang la if not this time I will eat with sambal, shiok sial.

\check tml. if the cock is still there or you gone botak.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Will something happen to me? I just ate 3 curry puffs I bought outside MRT statio

MRT staff will visit your home at around 2am in the morning to issue the summons.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Swee....:biggrin:
Limpei going home to liaozzz... enuff of food and drinks! :biggrin:

Chey so early! Second one la these people drink so much

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Chey so early! Second one la these people drink so much

buay sai lah...need to stay sober... tmrw got impt meeting...cannot screw up lah...nabei...u think like u so shiok shiok ah! :oIo::biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yo, China and Thailand big big difference la

Only difference is the type of meat used.one use dog meat the other use frog and grasshopper. Both use the same gutter oil and the same long kang tap water.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its been almost 4hrs nothing happened to me so I guess its ok.

I cannot stop thinking about the delicious curry puff so I just went to the same spot at the MRT to look for minah too bad she's gone, business must be good, I was planning to buy more for the whole family since i makan no problem. Sayang la if not this time I will eat with sambal, shiok sial.

Minah and Mat do not follow schedule. Suka suka open the stall. Suka suka close if they want to. They are not people who are dictated by working hours. That is why their business sucks. They treat it like a hobby.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

racist auntie.
Minah curry puff is the best. Its crispy and skin not too thick. and not too big either. just nice for snack.

i always buy 3 bucks worth. 2 packs of potato and 1 pack of sardines....tastes as good as he fucking overpriced epos u find in a food court which sells one for 40 cents......the sardines are quite nice and spicy and full of onions...sedap....

why can't we buy from such hawkers esp. if its cooked by a muslim ....they have better hygiene than most ting hawkers and I rather support their livelihood than contribute to the rent seeking bastards of this fucking country which are already getting a little too rich.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Minah and Mat do not follow schedule. Suka suka open the stall. Suka suka close if they want to. They are not people who are dictated by working hours. That is why their business sucks. They treat it like a hobby.

life is about enjoy,why work so hard if u have no time to appreciate life?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Most likely you will get gang rape by 3 aunties, and all night long orgy session with you.....:biggrin:....miss piggy will be jealous....:smile:

Don't worry lab bro if food poisoning,die or siezure,police will just classify misadventure.

Choi choi choi you all very suay mouth.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

I eat it every morning as breakfast bro....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Come to think of it, the Malays may not be wrong too, sometimes we Chinese have to ask ourselves what are we struggling for, when is enough, do we have tome for ourselves, is life just to make more and more?

i always buy 3 bucks worth. 2 packs of potato and 1 pack of sardines....tastes as good as he fucking overpriced epos u find in a food court which sells one for 40 cents......the sardines are quite nice and spicy and full of onions...sedap....

why can't we buy from such hawkers esp. if its cooked by a muslim ....they have better hygiene than most ting hawkers and I rather support their livelihood than contribute to the rent seeking bastards of this fucking country which are already getting a little too rich.....

You are right Lord Shiva, some contributors in this thread also quoted examples of legal establishments who are dirty and unhygienic too so what the fuck right? Clearly shows thsi PAP government is all out to squeeze us and decent people who are just making a living but have no means to get a license.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I eat it every morning as breakfast bro....

I remember the good old days its eaten with chili sauce, good old days mate.

KimJongUn

Alfrescian
Loyal

I lao sai and kena seizures are eating PRC tainted food and thus walking with a cane.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

enjoying my curry puffs with kopi in milpitas. unlike the minah puffs, one curry puff here is about usd3. expensive craving.
image.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Saw this sweet minah selling traditional malay curry puffs 3 for a dollar. Bought 2 potato and 1 sardine. Still warm so quickly eat taste shiok. After an aunty at void deck saw me eating told be be careful eating food from unlicensed hawker I began to get worry. Any one if you here ever eat? Anything happened? Sial la now kept thinking.

Hello Brother [joetys],

When I was in SG in mid June, I bought a curry puff from a Malay lady (with a tudung), outside TTSH.
It was warm, and tasted very delicious, similar to the good old days.
When I went back later, she probably sold all of her curry puff, and left.
I did not get sick from eating it.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can order online and deliver to my angmo country or not? I have this food cravings again.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

enjoying my curry puffs with kopi in milpitas. unlike the minah puffs, one curry puff here is about usd3. expensive craving.
attachment.php

The crust looked very thick, be the filling is just a little. You 1 for $3 here 3 for $1 shiok shiok.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The crust looked very thick, be the filling is just a little. You 1 for $3 here 3 for $1 shiok shiok.

The crust is the best part.