• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mod Pappertail is a woman?!!!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teh tarik and cheese prata is the best i can offer. No webcam or any gadgets of that sort. Show up or die not knowing thr truth :smile:

Cheese prata? Eweeeeeeee ....fusion food sucks. I think you need to offer better ...since you call yourself peppercrab ...maybe you could offer Pepper Crabs, the best one too. Down it with German beer. That would make your offer irresistible.

For such an epic event, you must allow webcam. This may be the only time or last time you are seen. :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking Cock must be one of your strengths...hahaha...u sound like a ah gua...hahaha...lol

I am confused. According to peppercrab's rep log posted, you awarded him points zillions of times. Has there been a falling out between the two of you?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheese prata? Eweeeeeeee ....fusion food sucks. I think you need to offer better ...since you call yourself peppercrab ...maybe you could offer Pepper Crabs, the best one too. Down it with German beer. That would make your offer irresistible.

For such an epic event, you must allow webcam. This may be the only time or last time you are seen. :biggrin:

Difficult people here....

Cheese prata as in the upper limit price wise. Take it or leave it.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i strongly recommend crab beehoon at geylang lor 35 + beer + wine....you can call daniel or danny, the owner, the chef and the boss...he will arrange for you...maybe 10 or 20 of us SBF brothers attending the welcome dinner ...???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow ah crap has over 800 pts and ah screw has also accepted him (screw always follows all of sam's choices and doesn't disagree with them anyway) better kiss his horse ass if you guys know what i mean. Want to be on the new mod's good side.

Hello buddy! Welcome to sammyboy!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow ah crap has over 800 pts and ah screw has also accepted him (screw always follows all of sam's choices and doesn't disagree with them anyway) better kiss his horse ass if you guys know what i mean. Want to be on the new mod's good side.

Hello buddy! Welcome to sammyboy!

Who is ah screw?