• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother gave birth to me when she was 17....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UNSUCCESSFUL DIRTY SLUT. chase amdk also cannot get your target and still want to TELL LIES to cover up your failure as a SLUT
First LJ Mccully is sinkie chap cheng and second I never chased him or any amdk unlike your cheap CANTONESE SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
worse lor, chase until tio SACKED by amdk. lol. really FAILED USELESS OLD DIRTY SLUT
Yawn Cantonese dog son of SLUT PROSTITUTE repeat lies pretend don’t know i shouted at LJ Mccully endorsing sexual harassment of slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and that’s why I am sacked.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn Cantonese dog son of SLUT PROSTITUTE repeat lies pretend don’t know i shouted at LJ Mccully endorsing sexual harassment of slut in bed calling others slut kt latha and that’s why I am sacked.
@chicken that’s the reason you said you are sacked too. But of course you can be sacked for that but other people cannot be sacked. Just like your mother can be SLUT hahaha

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Yawn Cantonese dog son of SLUT PROSTITUTE repeat lies pretend don’t know i shouted at him endorsing sexual harassment of slut in bed calling others slut kt latha
of course u shouted at him because he REJECTED U as U ARE A DIRTY UGLY SLUT. my successful slut mother didn't get rejection. she got loveD by them. :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course u shouted at him because he REJECTED U as U ARE A DIRTY UGLY SLUT. my successful slut mother didn't get rejection. she got loveD by them. :laugh:
More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Sia suay lies exposed just repeat lies can win dare not swear son of CANTONESE SLUT
dont stray off topic. whatever u say u are still an UNSUCCESSFUL AND UNWANTED old slut. At least my slut mother is happily in europe in love with her amdk husband. lol :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont stray off topic. whatever u say u are still an UNSUCCESSFUL AND UNWANTED old slut. At least my slut mother is happily in europe in love with her amdk husband. lol :laugh:
Exposed your lies is called stray off topic More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
since u like to be virgin so much, then i shall call u UNSUCCESSFUL DIRTY OLD VIRGIN USELESS SLUT :laugh:
I am virgin is called I like to be virgin. More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
@chicken you are busted More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!
busted? It's u who is busted as AN UNSUCCESSFUL OLD DIRTY USELESS SLUT that even amdk don't want. you are so hopeless to lose to an Indian ktlatah too. really hopeless. throw face gaogao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
busted? It's u who is busted as AN UNSUCCESSFUL OLD DIRTY USELESS SLUT that even amdk don't want. you are so hopeless to lose to an Indian ktlatah too. really hopeless. throw face gaogao
I state facts is not called busted but you tell lies of me chasing amdk when there is no amdk and no such thing is called I get busted. More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can assume all u want but cannot run away from being an UNSUCCESSFUL DIRTY OLD VIRGIN SLUT. lol :laugh:
More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth that a virgin is unsuccessful dirty slut 广东狗够贱!