• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother gave birth to me when she was 17....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I state facts is not called busted but you tell lies of me chasing amdk when there is no amdk and no such thing is called I get busted. More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!
i am.alighting soon. u can write and post all u want. LOSER SLUT. i am glad you ain't my mum who is a successful slut. otherwise limpei will be ashamed of having a mother like u. LOSER SLUT. :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am.alighting soon. u can write and post all u want. LOSER SLUT. i am glad you ain't my mum who is a successful slut. otherwise limpei will be ashamed of having a mother like u. LOSER SLUT. :laugh:
Loser is obviously you telling lies to defame me to win while I only state facts winner. More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Defeated Cantonese dog no prostitute thread today? Don’t start after I log off okay? Hahahaha loser More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Defeated Cantonese dog no prostitute thread today? Don’t start after I log off okay? Hahahaha loser More lies from your despicable Cantonese son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth 广东狗够贱!
Oh I am going to sleep don’t be jealous @chicken that I no need to be SLUT PROSTITUTE GOLD DIGGER to live in condo and don’t work unlike your CHEAP CANTONESE MOTHER. Start all you want those chicken threads when I am sleeping hahahaha

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Oh I am going to sleep don’t be jealous @chicken that I no need to be SLUT PROSTITUTE GOLD DIGGER to live in condo and don’t work unlike your CHEAP CANTONESE MOTHER. Start all you want those chicken threads when I am sleeping hahahaha
Still can't run away from the FACT that u r an UNSUCCESSFUL DIRTY OLD SLUT WHO PRETEND TO BE VIRGIN. lol and have a good sleep. hope u don't hear knocking sounds :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can't run away from the FACT that u r an UNSUCCESSFUL DIRTY OLD SLUT WHO PRETEND TO BE VIRGIN. lol and have a good sleep. hope u don't hear knocking sounds :laugh:
Tell that to yourself don’t run away from the fact of who you are: busted again and again liar son of SLUT PROSTITUTE GOLD DIGGER. Not me when the fact is I am a virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself don’t run away from the fact of who you are: busted again and again liar son of SLUT PROSTITUTE GOLD DIGGER. Not me when the fact is I am a virgin.
@chicken remember who you are and don’t 狗眼看人低when your Cantonese mother daughter of poor rubber tapper from Pahang come to Spore be sugar baby go party gold digger slut open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women that live hard life single mother premarital sex or hokkien virgin as sluts. And don’t attack other women as gold digger when your CERTIFIED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER is number one slut gold digger hahahahaha 广东狗的脸皮真厚!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
@chicken remember who you are and don’t 狗眼看人低when your Cantonese mother daughter of poor rubber tapper from Pahang come to Spore be sugar baby go party gold digger slut open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women that live hard life single mother premarital sex or hokkien virgin as sluts. And don’t attack other women as gold digger when your CERTIFIED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE CANTONESE MOTHER is number one slut gold digger hahahahaha 广东狗的脸皮真厚!
My mother is a successful slut. I am very proud of her. You on the other hand is an UNWANTED DISGUSTUNG DIRTY SLUT THAT PRETENDS TO BE VIRGIN TO SAVE FACE. lol :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother is a successful slut. I am very proud of her. You on the other hand is an UNWANTED DISGUSTUNG DIRTY SLUT THAT PRETENDS TO BE VIRGIN TO SAVE FACE. lol :laugh:
As usual you are always accusing me what you are yourself disgusting liar while I am a virgin not pretending a thing. @chicken Cantonese Mother is SLUT son is ADULTERER hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you are always accusing me what you are yourself disgusting liar while I am a virgin not pretending a thing. @chicken Cantonese Mother is SLUT son is ADULTERER hahahaha

@chicken Good reminder from your fellow Cantonese dog for you to remember that you are ADULTERER that steal company money to pay for married shanghai mistress lunch and you self declared proudly your despicable strategy of using married mistress for easy exit. So evil so cheap. Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
@chicken Good reminder from your fellow Cantonese dog for you to remember that you are ADULTERER that steal company money to pay for married shanghai mistress lunch and you self declared proudly your despicable strategy of using married mistress for easy exit. So evil so cheap. Pui!
if I so steady can steal company money, i still take mrt to work ah? yr cookoo brain also become unsuccessful in analysis just like you being an UNSUCCESSFUL DIRTY OLD SLUT. luckily my slutty mother is sane unlike u. want to a successful slut? I doubt your ability because even cancer is knocking at yr doorstep. lol :laugh:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will it be too late for our slut gin to lay an egg now?

She can be a slut mother too.

If she gets a daughter, she will teach her how to be a good prostitute. If son, she will teach him how to fuck her like a good whore she is.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
More lies from despicable Cantonese son of SLUT PROSTITUTE mouth that hokkien virgin is slut 广东狗够贱!

20240310012853.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think she quite terok as a young woman last time, must be a party party person. hahaha...but whatever, she happy can liao :laugh:

So you are a bastard of dubious paternity who was raised by a trashy single mother who didn't keep her legs closed when she was a schoolgirl?

Point duly noted. :cool:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
So you are a bastard of dubious paternity who was raised by a trashy single mother who didn't keep her legs closed when she was a schoolgirl?

Point duly noted. :cool:
point duly accepted too. my late step grandfather is the one who spent the most time with me. :laugh: