• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother gave birth to me when she was 17....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i always wonder why my hopelessly romantic mother is so siao. 17yo popped me out. if i m her, abort. but then again, i am here because she didn't abort and murder me. lol :laugh:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am.alighting soon. u can write and post all u want. LOSER SLUT. i am glad you ain't my mum who is a successful slut. otherwise limpei will be ashamed of having a mother like u. LOSER SLUT. :laugh:

Your mom may be a slut. But at least she didn't claim to be a virgin. That's the biggest difference between her and that delulu slut.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Your mom may be a slut. But at least she didn't claim to be a virgin. That's the biggest difference between her and that delulu slut.
pls lor lah, she is damn 爱美 love to be slutty type. i always tell her why she must make up and dress up so nice even going out to ntuc to buy groceries when I was around 16yo. she would tell me off said i am rude and then say my step grandfather teaching me bad manners. lol :laugh:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
where's that siaolang 老巫婆? sleeping during day? really weirdo. 大白天睡觉,晚上乱骂人. no wonder body also become haywire and precancerous. :laugh:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
where's that siaolang 老巫婆? sleeping during day? really weirdo. 大白天睡觉,晚上乱骂人. no wonder body also become haywire and precancerous. :laugh:

20240311143918.jpg