• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother gave birth to me when she was 17....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i think she quite terok as a young woman last time, must be a party party person. hahaha...but whatever, she happy can liao :laugh:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Do you who is your real father ? Not what they told you.
i know but i don't know him that well :laugh: my late step grandfather is the one I am closest to. he's like my "father". my step father didn't live that long :laugh: my late step grandfather always bring me here and there and tell me lots of his wisdom and life stories.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i think she quite terok as a young woman last time, must be a party party person. hahaha...but whatever, she happy can liao :laugh:
Young man, I don't mean any disrespect. But your mother was a whore. I love whores, perhaps I am your father?

46xd9k.jpg

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
His real name could be Staircase Tan. Or Void Deck Lee. Like the way ppl name their kids after the city where they fucked and conceived the child. Brooklyn always cracks me up. Why not Bangkok Beckham or Melaka Smith?
wrong lah..she gave me a german name lah. start with M :laugh: