• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother gave birth to me when she was 17....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
So proud Cantonese @chicken act holy to persecute hokkien virgin as prostitute when your Cantonese prostitute mother open leg big big to hook up customer 带球结婚 hahahaha
i am sure my mom isn't a prostitute, but she is probably a party girl and a liberal and passionate woman :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken Cantonese woman do that open leg big big 带球结婚is called at least she didn’t abort me but when other women did that is called SLUT.
That’s what you @chicken did insulting women slut when your own mother is number one slut hahahahaha as usual whatever Cantonese dogs accused me is what they and their cheap women are themselves

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am sure my mom isn't a prostitute, but she is probably a party girl and a liberal and passionate woman :laugh:
A hokkien virgin that never attend party is persecuted as prostitute slut sugar baby mistress by you. A party girl is not prostitute not slut woh tsk tsk tsk 做人不是这样的做狗才是。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
feel free to call her slut. it doesn't affect me nor her. :laugh:
That’s not what you said not long ago. People asked you your mother slut or not and you said slutty only not slut hahahah busted liar criminal bully tell that to yourself call your mother slut and don’t call other women slut and your own mother slutty only. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s not what you said not long ago. People asked you your mother slut or not and you said slutty only not slut hahahah busted liar criminal bully tell that to yourself call your mother slut and don’t call other women slut and your own mother slutty only. Pui!
Hahahaha @chicken now you should know why I am English literature A1 hahahaha

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
whatever u wish :laugh:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
her birthday is coming and coming back to sg soon. then she's going to say i.m useless and still not married blah blah blah...limpei need a fake girlfren

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops @chicken your mother is confirmed slut by you. Kena slapped by me painful or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
her birthday is coming and coming back to sg soon. then she's going to say i.m useless and still not married blah blah blah...limpei need a fake girlfren
Who cares yoyr Cantonese prostitute mother do what? Oh she not prostitute? But I also not prostitute but you trample me prostitute song song