• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother gave birth to me when she was 17....

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously your slut prostitute Cantonese mother also 带球结婚 hahahaha
You cheebye hole not found after groping for so long no shame still dare to talk so much? Your husband should have slit your throat and send your naked body back to your father and demand a refund for your defective cunt.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Hey why you so nice to your Cantonese slut mother no call SLUT but her ?
i actually call her slutty (You look damn slutty) in front of her when she asked me how she looks before dressing up for a date with my current father before they were married. hahaha... :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i actually call her slutty (You look damn slutty) in front of her when she asked me how she looks before dressing up for a date with my current father before they were married. hahaha... :laugh:
Come on that’s what I said you call her slutty and not SLUT when people asked you. Downplaying it right??