• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my mother gave birth to me when she was 17....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
@chicken your Cantonese mother is not just SLUT but sugar baby that made good. Poor woman from Pahang can go party means what? Sugar baby prostitute lah according to your own Ccb logic. Explain how she made money as poor rubber tapper daughter to go party? Remember how jealous you were of my mother being able to come to study in Spore courtesy of my rich adopted plantation owner grandfather? And according to you dogs then come to spore to study is prostitute. From pahang come to spore for party lagi prostitute lah. Admit it hahahaha
sorry, that's not me nor my mother that u referring to. that's probably your own story

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lalalalalala... i love my mother. she loves me. no need jealous lah. she lives her life happily whatever she wants. i.am happy for her. you want me to call her slut, i already did. now what u want? my mother is a slutty good mother unlike u, dirty slut :laugh:
Obviously you Cantonese dog son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE are the one jealous of me hokkien virgin and gangster hiding in rat hole abusing me defaming hokkien as slut. Go to my Facebook to act gangster you loser Cantonese busted criminal bully. Pui!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Obviously you Cantonese dog son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE are the one jealous of me hokkien virgin and gangster hiding in rat hole abusing me defaming hokkien as slut. Go to my Facebook to act gangster you loser Cantonese busted criminal bully. Pui!
jealous of a FAILED SLUT like u? u slut also don't have my mother slut standard. lol :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry, that's not me nor my mother that u referring to. that's probably your own story
Hey son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE deny your own words ahmeng story become my story. So shameless everyone can tell you are ahmeng bigcockman etc.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Hey son of CERTIFIED SLUT PROSTITUTE deny your own words ahmeng story become my story. So shameless everyone can tell you are ahmeng bigcockman etc.
me only got 3 nicks here. stickyballs, iamnobody and currently chicken. so don't try to act cute with me u DIRTY SLUT :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember you are the son of CERTIFIED CANTONESE SLUT. Not me hokkien virgin impossible to be slut. Pui!!
And @chicken remember your Cantonese mother is the number one slut that you refused to call slut while you trample other women that have premarital sex or single mother or no sex hokkien virgin as sluts. 自己贱以为别人贱哈哈哈

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @chicken remember your Cantonese mother is the number one slut that you refused to call slut while you trample other women that have premarital sex or single mother or no sex hokkien virgin as sluts. 自己贱以为别人贱哈哈哈
Cantonese woman @chicken mother open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women as gold digger sluts etc 广东狗的脸皮真厚!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese woman @chicken mother open leg big big 带球结婚 look for meal ticket with rich chap Cheng sinkie. Remember your story @chicken and don’t attack other women as gold digger sluts etc 广东狗的脸皮真厚!
Own mother can be slut can be gold digger while trample other women as slut song song 广东狗够贱!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Own mother can be slut can be gold digger while trample other women as slut song song 广东狗够贱!
Whatever u say, do remember you are still a FAILED DIRTY SLUT. lol :laugh:
wanna be slut also cannot be successful. u r damn useless human being wasting oxygen. lol :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And don’t attack other women that work hard to raise kids as single mother unlike your dirty open leg big big CERTIFIED CANTONESE SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER PUI!