• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex rugby player caught wife piaking guy in bed but understand her human needs cos his kkj lembek after covid. Samster green beret experts, pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
MAN COMES HOME & FINDS WIFE IN BED WITH ANOTHER GUY, BUT WANTS TO FORGIVE HER

IMG-20240401-135841.jpg

Walked into my home after work and saw my wife with another guy on my bed. Angered but couldn’t react. All body shut down and never thought she would do that.

She admitted that it happend couple of times past 2 months.

On my side I want to be understanding as possible to human needs and I need to expose myself, my needs for intimacy dropped after I got covid.

I’m an ex rugby player, now can’t even climb a floor up without breathing heavily and high BP followed. So intercourse is dull from me and I can’t help it but to think that that also played a part in this.

I’m we both stopped talking and I want to forgive her as apart from this, she is nothing but a sweet heart..

Please do advice me on how to digest and handle this situation as this is not a textbook scenario. Welcome all types of advice.

Please be respectful and mind not to pick an argument with others.

Netizens’ comments​

• on YOUR bed? im throwing that bed away if i were u
  • sorry to say this OP, but i think she’s sorry she got caught, not sorry that she cheated…. if you let it go, there is a chance she might do it again. regardless, i wish you all the best
  • Affairs are usually discrete and you caught your wife on your own bed with another guy. Sad to say, I don’t really think this marriage can be salvaged. I am pretty sure you have an idea on how you should proceed, you don’t need any affirmation from us or trying to find excuses for your wife. It happened and it will happen again.
  • I’d start looking into a lawyer and prepare to file for divorce

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Covid aka radiation poisoning don’t cause a dead dick. His problem was probably caused by the vaccine. Only mainstream media wants to confuse the sheeple because the vaccine is always safe and effective

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
If guy cannot perform, better to just divorce n let the wife move on. Both could be happier
According to article, sounds like the wife is chiobu, let go very waste
Make her a prostitute and he can arrange fucks for her while he watch live and collect money.
Join livestream make money?
Covid aka radiation poisoning don’t cause a dead dick. His problem was probably caused by the vaccine. Only mainstream media wants to confuse the sheeple because the vaccine is always safe and effective
Vaccine can make kkj lembek?
Blood clot at KKJ?
Rugby very physical and dangerous sport
Eat salmon fish oil can liao
How old is he to have lembek
No mention in story
Going to vaxdeath soon. Get early discount
Cannot up worse than death

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
English teacher eye very sharp

You don't need a sharp eye the error sticks out like a sore thumb!. To make matters worse the same mistake has been made since the dawn of sinkieland time with no sign of things getting any better.