• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i m.in mrt otw home now...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
opposite me got a woman took out her spectacles and started crying.... she looks damn miserable trying to compose herself....

i think i better change carriage ...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
honest...not making up story...
she stop then now restart again and use her sleeves to clean off her tears...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it seksi chiobu Vanessa wang?

1712235479869.png

1712235691040.png

1712235758718.png

@glockman - fyia

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been back home since CNY. CCB, I see more and more Kelings especially the Northern ones. KNNBCCB PAP!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Singaporeans had always been depicted as stone cold creatures, akin to New Yorkers...& mostly true...

Within yourself, you had proven that you have a strong moral compass, a compassionate side, but equally, being bound by societal norms to trust no one & fear of rejection or even scorn to yourself in a public space which may lead to embarrassment, you chose to walked away...& within that moral compass that lays within you, you feel a sense of guilt & thus your post here, to understand what you felt & feeling now...

It's only normal as most are not prepared for such scenes or the necessary reaction to it, but it may become a learning lesson on how you would react next time, as EACH Human is precious & means something special to another.

Just ignore social norms or fears, go across to her & ask if she is alright, or if you have the time, simply follow her out of the MRT station when she alights, & just make light conversations. If she rejects, then give her the quiet space she needs to sort out her issues.

If she responds, then suggest a coffeeshop to have a drink, to talk it over, BUT BEAR IN MIND - she is NOT your responsibility or her crutch as there may be issues even beyond your comprehension & ability to resolve.

Your motive would be to suggest to her the avenues where various legitimate National SOCIAL help can be obtained with just a click on Uncle Google. Anything more, just smile & apologize & wish her the best, & walk away, with head held high as you had within your conscience & spared time, to uplift another fellow Human being.... it may had been a scam, or thru your thoughtful actions, you may had saved a vulnerable life....
why simple thing also u lor li lor sor????