• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAN GOES TO VIETNAM TO FIND WIFE, REGRETS AS HE HAS TO FEED A WHOLE KAMPONG

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
MAN GOES TO VIETNAM TO FIND WIFE, REGRETS AS HE HAS TO FEED A WHOLE KAMPONG

singaporeuncensored.com

So I’ve known this girl in Ho Chi Minh City. I even went to Vietnam and travelled the country with her and now marriage has come up.
So we got married and eventually, I had to help her apply for a Long-term visitor pass to let her stay in Singapore.
But here is the problem, she is telling me that she works in Singapore but she has next to zero qualifications and she has a language barrier.
So I paid for her to go for some English courses but she failed terribly and gave up.
When I married her I already told her that I am not rich and will have trouble feeding her if she decides to be a housewife.
But here comes the bigger problem, I can spend less and make sure I can give her the essentials like food, home and a phone but she wanted more.
Just 3 months into the marriage, she said she wanted to go back to Vietnam to find work to feed her family.
Of course, I did not want that to happen and I took up a 2nd part-time job as a Grab driver to basically to earn more and let her feed her whole kampong in Vietnam.
However, after a few months. This is getting very tiring. Day time I work office, evening time I work Grab, and other Grab drivers will agree that one bad Grab customer can really spoil the whole day. I am even driving Grab on weekends.
She is still not having any intention to upgrade herself and wants me to feed her and her whole damn kampong while she is on the bed all day watching Youtube or something.
I am at a loss and thinking about what to do.
My friends told me about the annulment of marriage but I don’t what to do. Time is ticking as there is like a “1-year rule” for the annulment of marriages.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is NO 1-year rule for annulment of marriages. A marriage can be annulled because it's VOID or VOIDABLE.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is NO time limit if a marriage is annulled because it is VOID.

There is a time limit of 3 years if a marriage is annulled because it is VOIDABLE on these grounds:

Screenshot_4.jpg

You can see that non-consummation is NOT among the list VOIDABLE marriages that carries a 3-year time limit.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if your marriage is annulled for whatever reasons, in the eyes of the law you are STILL single.

The law does NOT say if your marriage is annulled, you are STILL a virgin.

Annulment for any reasons CANNOT be used to prove virginity.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a marriage is annulled it does NOT necessarily mean it's for non-consummation. There is a host of grounds, one of which is:

"either party was suffering from a mental disorder such that they were unfit for marriage"

This is a pretty attractive option for some people.

Don't ever forget that, and don't let people GASLIGHT you into believing that annulment = non-consummation = virgin :FU: :FU: :FU:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
If a marriage is annulled it does NOT necessarily mean it's for non-consummation. There is a host of grounds, one of which is:

"either party was suffering from a mental disorder such that they were unfit for marriage"

This is a pretty attractive option for some people.

Don't ever forget that, and don't let people GASLIGHT you into believing that annulment = non-consummation = virgin :FU: :FU: :FU:
wow. so it was actually metal disorder and not virginity. thanks for your content. good content for her story part 4 :roflmao:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow. so it was actually metal disorder and not virginity. thanks for your content. good content for her story part 4 :roflmao:
I'm not stating for a fact whether or not it's mental disorder or non-consummation.

In the absence of evidence, every option is possible. However, if we acquire a better understanding of how the annulment of marriages works, we can deduce if a person is lying.

Like I said, annulment is divided between VOID and VOIDABLE marriages, and both mental disorder and non-consummation come under the arm of VOIDABLE marriages. A marriage can also be annulled if it's void ab initio.

For example, a marriage between a man and a ladyboy is VOID and the marriage will be annulled. Or a marriage between a man and a woman, but despite a wedding banquet the marriage was not properly solemnized. The law will regard such a marriage as VOID from the beginning, and it will almost certainly be annulled. It does NOT matter how many years the couple have been "married".

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called backside itchy, so go and find something sharp and poisonous to poke one’s rectum!

He could have stayed single, work a shitty day job and still have some savings!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am at a loss and thinking about what to do.
My friends told me about the annulment of marriage but I don’t what to do. Time is ticking as there is like a “1-year rule” for the annulment of marriages.

The Lau Hero should join this forum.

This thread has ALL the information he needs. :biggrin: