• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Mats always have concessions?

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mats are nice people. They kindly allow other races to earn more money and be smarter than them so that they can work in jobs which no one else like. Eg collect rubbish Then and deliver pizzas now.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mats are nice people. They kindly allow other races to earn more money and be smarter than them so that they can work in jobs which no one else like. Eg collect rubbish Then and deliver pizzas now.

They are nice people. I agree and I have many Malay friends too. Many are nice people. During fasting month, I will meet a few of my Malay friends and I eat with them when they break fast. I also agree that Singapore also belongs to the Malays (and Chinese and Indian and others).

But nobody in real life or cyberworld give me this crap about Singapore being Malay Land!

Nobody!!!

Last edited:

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALL taxi drivers will agree that Malay passengers are the best! U can ask any of your friends who are taxi drivers. When it comes to travel (e.g. taxi) and makan, Malays don't complain and question so much. They are very chin chai.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can see the way m&ds like whoami act. Have you ever seen him write i hope to live in harmony with my chinese frens, neighbours etc. Never. He's always blaming chinese and complaining of racism over every small thing and being an asshole all the time.

Hey asshole! U r talking jibberish again. Now i am challenging u. Show me all my post tat i always always blaming chinese etc etc etc. complaining etc etc etc. Bloody asshole jah jamban.:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is not the same as Tonychat's country. We are not Malay Land cos the Malays SOLD Singapore to the Brits in 1824!!

In 1963, the Brits gave Singapore independence to join Malaysia. In 1965, Tonychat's masters kicked us out of the Federation!!

Effectively Singapore is an independent nation belonging to all races!!! Chinese, Malays and Indians!!

Those who thinks that Singapore is Malay Land, Chinese Land or Indian Land, please feel free to fuck back to Malaysia, China or India respectively and live in your whatsoever land!!

Also, our not forgetting our Malaysia Chinese Tonychat (Mr Anti Singapore/Singaporeans) should fuck home to Malaysia too!!

I started this thread here about HK but you can sub HK with any other island say taiwan or hainan that's not important

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?106439-Alternative-future-of-HK-I-want-your-opinion-guys

In short i put the same exact situation of mudland and sg into china and some island belonging to china. I wanted to see the response and it's actually not surprising. Other than char_azn who didn't even answer my question you can see the response from some of them like take narong post #9

Why dun you just say it out whether we should feel sorry for our malay countrymen?
Why go one big circle to ask a simple question?

It's odd why would he not choose to answer my question at all but instead talk about mudland and sg. It's plain to see his biasness and double standards.

This is because if the same situation of sg and mudland occured in china he and many others even the malays would be saying of course the island that china kicked out wouldn't belong to china anymore and the chinese citizens deserve it and don't deserve any sympathy but somehow the m&ds here deserve sympathy for....... well for somehow being worse off than the other races due to their own incompetence even with govt assistance and all of that somehow they still deserve sympathy and it's the clear cut biasness and double standards here that i want to show.

Seriously suppose china say kicks out hainan island and they put ppl of another race into hainan island and the hainan chinese are a minority would anyone feel sorry for them? Can the hainan chinese say they have been living on hainan for many years much longer than the new comers and deserve to have special rights? Needless to say no. The very same ppl who think m&ds somehow deserve special treatment here won't do the same for the hainan chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ALL taxi drivers will agree that Malay passengers are the best! U can ask any of your friends who are taxi drivers. When it comes to travel (e.g. taxi) and makan, Malays don't complain and question so much. They are very chin chai.

Ok...... In any case this is just purely your own conjecture that all malays are more chin chai compared to chinese for example but let's leave that aside. Just curious what does that have to do with this topic here at all? Nothing. Are you somehow insinuating that malays are more chin chai and that somehow makes them the best :rolleyes: because you know chinese passengers are super fussy i guess and complain a lot it changes the fact that malays get special treatment and keep on demanding them all because they happen to have lived here longer than the others? :rolleyes:

You're just like the people i mentioned earlier. Meet one nice malay and think all malays are nice but malays being minorities and surely have met many nice chinese somehow always blame chinese for everything notice the contrast.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that next time i dont dare order pizza already.sure got extra ingredient

You can start ordering immediately when you see MMVPAP post in here. Means that he is likely on off day!

ordering pizza can dont use my real chinese name or not?
can i just called myself 1 ang mo name or mat name or called myself 马炎庆 then got extra prawns

this fri and sat their food will be overpriced.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB, just yesterday was at the temple praying just before CNY.

I parked my car along the service road and not causing obstruction.

Then this Mat traffic warden came and want to summon the cars...I told him that we are having prayer session in the temple.

He act bodoh and tell me to park at the nearby public carpark...I think the nearest one is probably 20mins walk from the temple.

KNN...friday prayer they get away with illegal parking but they try to find opportunity when others are doing their religious obligation.

bro, are you the one in the facebook?
https://www.facebook.com/don.tan.58118
the story like same same

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on personal experiences as i have been working in the service sector for many years since young and interacting with different people from different ethnic groups. The post was made in response to a previous post which dealt with the friendly nature of the Malays. I am not insinuating Chinese passengers are fussy :biggrin: while there are other 'guess-what-race' passengers which Taxi will avoid picking up unless their earnings are low that day. Of course there are very nice Chinese and even FTs that tipped like $50 to my taxi fren. Anyway, back to the correct topic, I accept the fact that there is concession for the Malays during prayer time. Its perfectly alright - a Chinese muslim can also enjoy this privilege, right? It is a convenience for the mosque goers to return to work quickly. We are all Singaporeans and this is a concession extended to some members of the family.:rolleyes:

Ok...... In any case this is just purely your own conjecture that all malays are more chin chai compared to chinese for example but let's leave that aside. Just curious what does that have to do with this topic here at all? Nothing. Are you somehow insinuating that malays are more chin chai and that somehow makes them the best :rolleyes: because you know chinese passengers are super fussy i guess and complain a lot it changes the fact that malays get special treatment and keep on demanding them all because they happen to have lived here longer than the others? :rolleyes:

You're just like the people i mentioned earlier. Meet one nice malay and think all malays are nice but malays being minorities and surely have met many nice chinese somehow always blame chinese for everything notice the contrast.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on personal experiences as i have been working in the service sector for many years since young and interacting with different people from different ethnic groups. The post was made in response to a previous post which dealt with the friendly nature of the Malays. I am not insinuating Chinese passengers are fussy :biggrin: while there are other 'guess-what-race' passengers which Taxi will avoid picking up unless their earnings are low that day. Of course there are very nice Chinese and even FTs that tipped like $50 to my taxi fren. Anyway, back to the correct topic, I accept the fact that there is concession for the Malays during prayer time. Its perfectly alright - a Chinese muslim can also enjoy this privilege, right? It is a convenience for the mosque goers to return to work quickly. We are all Singaporeans and this is a concession extended to some members of the family.:rolleyes:

Ok firstly your entire post is out of context. I don't even know why you need to bring in malays being the best yes in your own words the best type of passengers for taxi drivers. Read #65 for the post you made. Let's deal with the topic of malays and taxi passengers. See the post of yours that i am quoting here. You claim you have chinese and foreigners that even tipped 50 to your taxi fren so what does this show? It proves that post #65 of yours is wrong then. Post #73 contridicts post #65 so according to post #73 malays aren't the best passengers after all. :rolleyes:

Ok now that this is out of the way bringing in something totally unrelated to this topic here about the unfair privileges given to malays and also how they always have the "me me me" mentality and victimization mentality and treat chinese as enemies i don't see how your unsubstaniated claim of malays being the "best" taxi passengers have anything to do with this like it changes things around. :rolleyes:

Finally i am not sure if a chinese muslim will get the same treatment as the malay muslims cos they issue tickets based on the appearance of the person. It isn't a concession it's plain biasness and i don't see why only muslims should somehow be allowed to flout the laws and people of other religious beliefs get punished. You seem pretty ok with this discriminatory practice. I suppose it's ok because according to you malays are the "best" passengers for taxis. :rolleyes:

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Para 1: ok lah, I am very confused by the referencing of the various posts, anyway everyone is a good passenger lah :biggrin:
Para 2: when I flout the law, I kenna fine, I deserve it. right? The LTA officer is doing his duty, to park in that area is illegal. OP need not bring in the racial element into it and I don't see where the "me me me" mentality in this episode. Perhaps it is the OP whose "me me me" victimised mentality of being fined makes him believe he deserve not to be fine cos of the concession.
Para 3: I am ok with this concession - yes the malays are best passengers, they take taxis to the mosque not to get in the way of the LTA warden :biggrin:

Ok firstly your entire post is out of context. I don't even know why you need to bring in malays being the best yes in your own words the best type of passengers for taxi drivers. Read #65 for the post you made. Let's deal with the topic of malays and taxi passengers. See the post of yours that i am quoting here. You claim you have chinese and foreigners that even tipped 50 to your taxi fren so what does this show? It proves that post #65 of yours is wrong then. Post #73 contridicts post #65 so according to post #73 malays aren't the best passengers after all. :rolleyes:

Ok now that this is out of the way bringing in something totally unrelated to this topic here about the unfair privileges given to malays and also how they always have the "me me me" mentality and victimization mentality and treat chinese as enemies i don't see how your unsubstaniated claim of malays being the "best" taxi passengers have anything to do with this like it changes things around. :rolleyes:

Finally i am not sure if a chinese muslim will get the same treatment as the malay muslims cos they issue tickets based on the appearance of the person. It isn't a concession it's plain biasness and i don't see why only muslims should somehow be allowed to flout the laws and people of other religious beliefs get punished. You seem pretty ok with this discriminatory practice. I suppose it's ok because according to you malays are the "best" passengers for taxis. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because chinese are rich,u dont tax and fine the people who dont have money and have nothing to lose....u only risk inciting a riot.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Para 1: ok lah, I am very confused by the referencing of the various posts, anyway everyone is a good passenger lah :biggrin:
Para 2: when I flout the law, I kenna fine, I deserve it. right? The LTA officer is doing his duty, to park in that area is illegal. OP need not bring in the racial element into it and I don't see where the "me me me" mentality in this episode. Perhaps it is the OP whose "me me me" victimised mentality of being fined makes him believe he deserve not to be fine cos of the concession.
Para 3: I am ok with this concession - yes the malays are best passengers, they take taxis to the mosque not to get in the way of the LTA warden :biggrin:

Wow now you start talking cock. Yes when you or anyone breaks the law he/she deserves to be fine but hey how come m&ds aren't fined? What racial element? He saw m&ds not being fined of course he's pissed and has a right to be.

Seriously why do you start typing nonsense now? If m&ds took taxis to the mosques who are the ones taking up the double yellow lines at the mosques? All because you brought in something stupid like m&ds are best taxi passengers which has 0 relevance to this thread at all and now end up talking cock.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
so any guys kena summon ticket for illegal parking ..yesterday is Ti Gong birthday.

if yes..kee chiu here

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
U all ever know why m&d call giao tor? Gior tor means dig earth?

Co's during Japanese occupation, m&ds dig graves to burried cinas. That's why call giow tor.

I thought this was referring to them as pigs. Because pigs love to dig the soil/m&d

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
so any guys kena summon ticket for illegal parking ..yesterday is Ti Gong birthday.

if yes..kee chiu here

so i guess nobody kena summon for illegible parking outside temple during ti gong birthday.
so everybody is equal

Last edited: