• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Mats always have concessions?

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds have been making up their own history. Some m&d bitch on fb even stated malays existed for 60k years longer than chinese!

Seriously 60k years ago even the earliest middle eastern civilizations didn't exist yet.

Some m&ds talk like maciam the race founded Islam. I see it as a harmless feel good factor.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
60k years ago maybe got Atlantis,,,they could be from there?? alas,,how the mighty have fallen,,,

m&ds have been making up their own history. Some m&d bitch on fb even stated malays existed for 60k years longer than chinese!

Seriously 60k years ago even the earliest middle eastern civilizations didn't exist yet.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I be fair, during my time sec sch., mat yoyos Only pay 3.50 while the other non bumi yoyos pay 9.50. Pappies onself score own goal. No wonder m&d yoyos only good for fucking and deliver pizza. And dun let me see m&d in my turf, I make sure they eat pork.

Honestly, I am fine with the Malays, but I just cannot stand it when some Malays tell me that Singapore is Malay Land and they are entitled to whatsoever Privileges.

One example in the past was that all Malays were given free University Education. When the Government withdrew this Privileges back in the 80s and only pay for the poor Malays, some Malays KPKB and said that their right. I just told them off that it is unfair to all other the races if Government pay the University Fees of Richer or upper middle income Malays while the poor Chinese and Indians have to fend for themselves.

Also I am especially annoyed when some chumps including Sam tells me that Singapore is Malay Land!!! Malay Land my arse!!! Which part of the word SOLD they do not understand? Singapore belongs to all races, Chinese, Malaysia, Indians and others. Not just one particular race! Limpei say this here, limpei say this in public if any chump were to tell me this crap about Malay Land.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get your history right! m&ds are just m&ds from java. Mudland originally orang asli. Fuck the m&d yoyos. The old good thing m&ds good is fuck.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any sinkee who sarport m&d yoyos shud be hang. No matter how friendly they are, mat yoyos are one of the most ungrateful assholes. Btw mats were originally hindus from java. The original mudland belongs to orang asli.

Limpeh declarw me anti m&d. And please dont bother to up if any bros are m&d sarporters. We are kind, they are assholes. The last Malay I respect is lieutenant anand.

There are some dumb chinese out there that display their logic in such a manner. I have a few m&d friends they are friendly and nice to me cos they smile everytime so all m&ds must be nice. :rolleyes: Yet you don't ever hear a m&d behave like that. I am sure they have nice chinese neighbours, friends, school mates, colleagues etc but yet how do they act? Complain of racism all the time. Always act like they are the victims. Chinese ppl treat them nicely they still blame chinese. Have double standards like call chinese babi and insult them but the minute a chinese insults them complains of racism.

You can see the way m&ds like whoami act. Have you ever seen him write i hope to live in harmony with my chinese frens, neighbours etc. Never. He's always blaming chinese and complaining of racism over every small thing and being an asshole all the time.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This message for zeddy, kindly don't so pro m&ds, m&ds will rape your entire family when u r down. We as cinas never want to be close to m&ds regardless of stinkee m&ds or mudland mugs.

m&ds should just learn where their status is. Bury cinas for jitpun kias hor. Sibeh how lian hor.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea, am actually quite pissed at the special privileges that the mats enjoy. I mean wtf have they done to deserve such special privileges? To be brutally honest, they are the one bunch that contribute the least to our society and yet took the most resources out of us. Parasitic, imo. I don't care about the Tanah melayu crap; all I know is the Malays lost sovereignty of Singapore the moment they signed that treaty with the Anglos. Purely stupid decision on their part and nothing to do with the rest of the ethnic group in Singapore. Hence they should stop blaming the others for their stupidity and stop demanding for special privileges as well!

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
so how like that. those who make so much noise here why don't go complain to the government.
let the government explain if there is any privilege given to the malays here.
or are there more priviliges and perks given to another race.
this is what people say - ants across the river you can see, elephant in front of your face you don't see
wake up and crawl out of that coconut shell ..
don't just make silly noises ..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, I am fine with the Malays, but I just cannot stand it when some Malays tell me that Singapore is Malay Land and they are entitled to whatsoever Privileges.

One example in the past was that all Malays were given free University Education. When the Government withdrew this Privileges back in the 80s and only pay for the poor Malays, some Malays KPKB and said that their right. I just told them off that it is unfair to all other the races if Government pay the University Fees of Richer or upper middle income Malays while the poor Chinese and Indians have to fend for themselves.

Also I am especially annoyed when some chumps including Sam tells me that Singapore is Malay Land!!! Malay Land my arse!!! Which part of the word SOLD they do not understand? Singapore belongs to all races, Chinese, Malaysia, Indians and others. Not just one particular race! Limpei say this here, limpei say this in public if any chump were to tell me this crap about Malay Land.

there was a m&d who posted on Fb and his beliefs are also shared by many m&ds. He was saying Malays so nice to allow other races to live in Singapore machiam Malays actually do that when the land of singapore was already owned by the Brits who allowed other races to settle and these m&ds want to make up lies that they allowed other races to come live in Sg and how good they are. These fuckers love to claim undeserved credit.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there was a m&d who posted on Fb and his beliefs are also shared by many m&ds. He was saying Malays so nice to allow other races to live in Singapore machiam Malays actually do that when the land of singapore was already owned by the Brits who allowed other races to settle and these m&ds want to make up lies that they allowed other races to come live in Sg and how good they are. These fuckers love to claim undeserved credit.

Allow other races to come to live in Sg? My arse!!!!

Which part of the word SOLD they do not understand??

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there is some truth in that claim.
look at the surrounding neighbours - Malaysia, Indonesia, brunei ..

your history starts from the Brits .. as you like it to be ..

it goes beyond that ..

carry on sleeping la

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is not the same as Tonychat's country. We are not Malay Land cos the Malays SOLD Singapore to the Brits in 1824!!

In 1963, the Brits gave Singapore independence to join Malaysia. In 1965, Tonychat's masters kicked us out of the Federation!!

Effectively Singapore is an independent nation belonging to all races!!! Chinese, Malays and Indians!!

Those who thinks that Singapore is Malay Land, Chinese Land or Indian Land, please feel free to fuck back to Malaysia, China or India respectively and live in your whatsoever land!!

Also, our not forgetting our Malaysia Chinese Tonychat (Mr Anti Singapore/Singaporeans) should fuck home to Malaysia too!!

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think there is some truth in that claim.
look at the surrounding neighbours - Malaysia, Indonesia, brunei ..

your history starts from the Brits .. as you like it to be ..

it goes beyond that ..

carry on sleeping la

So going by your logic, Israel is Muslim Land also?

Which part of the word SOLD you do not understand?