• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Mats always have concessions?

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the government is fair to all religions here.
the muslims are given parking concession during Friday prayers
the Christians during sunday sessions
the Buddhist and hindus during festivals at the temples

during this Chinese new year, we have our lion dance given abundance of concessions
they can park their lorry anywhere and make any amount of 'noise' at any building they wish

so lets not be petty and shout at every little thing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the government is fair to all religions here.the muslims are given parking concession during Friday prayersthe Christians during sunday sessionsthe Buddhist and hindus during festivals at the templesduring this Chinese new year, we have our lion dance given abundance of concessionsthey can park their lorry anywhere and make any amount of 'noise' at any building they wishso lets not be petty and shout at every little thing
who the fuck are you trying to compare a one year event to something that occurs weekly. Compare Apple's with apples If CNY was weekly then you have a right to compare it with the mosque shit

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys guys guys . I pai shin one. Means all Chinese dieties u also worship. So can request all birthdays to be public hopidays or not? See? Your one god how to fight with limpeh so many gods . And my gods confirm cina gods. Not dark skin gods hor.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can joint TP and work harder on friday lah!

It looks like this Friday prayer parking on double-yellow line is an "accepted" practice here. Every Friday, I find this situation and I think it is a traffic hazard. Spoke to my in-laws about it, and they simply shrug it off as "accept it and keep your mouth shut" sort of attitude. There are double-yellow lines painted on the street! It is two-lane traffic, leaving one for buses, autos and bikes, and pedestrians to squeeze. Good thing I don't live there, but I have to drive pass and I find it dangerous. Are there any plans to improve the situation?

Cheers!

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
who the fuck are you trying to compare a one year event to something that occurs weekly. Compare Apple's with apples If CNY was weekly then you have a right to compare it with the mosque shit

well you don't know me and that's it
but I seemed to know the direction you are moving

if you want to compare Apple against Apple, trust me the others will lose
we have more apples given to us than to them

but let us not get into that !!

like I said, don't be petty and try not to stir shit ok

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway, fuck the fake holy m&d yoyos. Not happy arh? Come get limpeh lah. Limpeh. Have a lot or pork waiting to blanjah leh. Only pigs dont eat pigs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well you don't know me and that's it
but I seemed to know the direction you are moving

if you want to compare Apple against Apple, trust me the others will lose
we have more apples given to us than to them

but let us not get into that !!

like I said, don't be petty and try not to stir shit ok

Don't have to tok cock lah clone. Just post a similar incident to the m&d slimes at mosques every day of a week but this time involving chinese ppl breaking the law and getting away with it week after week. That's it.