• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims Were Issued Parking Summons During Friday Prayers

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is that Ah Neh summon the Mats but in the comments people start wacking Chinese?

This only proves that Mats hates Chinese and will find any reason just to scold Chinese.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xhWqJJRMvRo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Earlier today 16/5/2014 @ 1310hrs while going for my friday prayers at sengkang mosque, saw an enforcement officer issuing summons to vehicles parking along the road at sengkang almawaddah mosque.
While advising him to give chance and be tolerant for abt 30mins as those drivers are attending to fridays prayers.
The officer told that he cant as its an offense to park along a zigzag white line but i told him that he too park his motorcycle along the zigzag white line while summoning the vehicle. He replied that he is special and able to park to carry out his duties.. i told him why can’t he parked at nearby carpark and walk to the spot to carry out his duties… y a double standard??
Some confrontations happened between him and some other muslim passerbys…
I wont comment much as not to fuse any racial misunderstandings… but how i wish racial and religions tolerance is at its very best… haiz!!!!

http://rilek1corner.com/2014/05/17/muslims-were-issued-parking-summons-during-friday-prayers/

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That a matland kelingkia who tulan by bumi special rights so vent his frustration on Singapore Malays.

Anyway LTA better address the Friday prayer illegal parking issue. 20 years ago most Malays mostly rode motorbikes and they anyhow park on pavement. The only drivers are mostly van and trucks and at most 10-15 of them. Now Malays more affluence, every Friday cars parking 2 deep stretch hundreds of meters on both side of the roads and it even worse during Ramadan evening prayers.

The mosque in the article had one of the worse illegal parking situation. Cars even parked into the bus stop bay, making bus passengers to stand at the road in order to tahan the bus.it not a 30 min prayers as cars start to assemble by 12 and the last of them will only leave at 2pm. That 2 hrs hor.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That means the singkie cina is fucked,,,m&ds dont like us, all the FTs here only support their own kind,,,I now call for the tyranny of the cina to put these indigenous people back into their place,,,,but where will I get my Mee Soto and Mee Rubus and Mee siam than?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is that Ah Neh summon the Mats but in the comments people start wacking Chinese?

This only proves that Mats hates Chinese and will find any reason just to scold Chinese.

Butoh lah.. is a parking offence, so that fellow should not even imply anything religious or racial.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, mats like chinese, but the feline types.
now mats hate chinese using the kelings to do the dirty job on their behalf. parking during friday prayers is a tradition. a cultural heritage.Its only for one hour every week. If there are people who cannot accept this, then go and migrate to another country. Otherwise, make friday a public holiday so that more time can be used searching for nearby car parks.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The reason is simple, the Mats never wanted to park legally in the first place. Like always, they will exploit any system to the max.

Go to the nearby HDB carpark that is 3 mins walk away and you will see it empty while the road all jammed up.

From 3 lanes become one.

now mats hate chinese using the kelings to do the dirty job on their behalf. parking during friday prayers is a tradition. a cultural heritage.Its only for one hour every week. If there are people who cannot accept this, then go and migrate to another country. Otherwise, make friday a public holiday so that more time can be used searching for nearby car parks.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, calling for country to suit your pattern? Allah greater than our Tua Pek kong meh?

Go start your own business and close on Friday.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are lawless.

Suka suka anyhow call Ah Loong corrupt and now this illegal parking.

Wrong means wrong still want to argue some more.

With citizens like this, that is why we need an authoritarian regime!!

Otherwise country will be seebeh ruan. Everyone wants to be the Indian chief.

Bring Simi sai religion into the picture?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

this only prove that there is little mahathir in malaysia just like there is little lky here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro you and me and some chinese know it but a significant number of chinese don't know about this. That's the type of mentality these m&ds have. That is to blame chinese just for being chinese. That's it. The rest are just excuses that they use to explain to outsiders why they hate chinese but for some of them just being chinese is a good enough reason to be hated. It's weird how come they don't hate on shit skins yes cos some skins are also mudslimes like them and no matter what if there is a 3rd party to hate no they will hate them. That's it. That's the way they think.

You look at the title of his video. Sg muslim kenna parking summon. This is very important. The one that took the video is a m&d so he obviously thinks mudslimes don't deserve to get summons for being in the wrong. Yet why didn't he write something in the description at all? Why just the title alone? Because other mudslimes like him aka mudlays when they see this video think they can break the law because hey they are attending mosque. Ok what about other races like the chinese. Chinese dogs when they see this you know ppl like screwball when he sees this you know his reaction. The minute he sees this he will go oh yeah stupid fucking warden mudlays should be allowed to break the law especially when religion is concerned. The most important ground are those ppl that are in the middle ground, the non chinese dogs but been forced by society to think politically correct. They should see the video and think hey that's fucked up. You break the law you pay the fine period. Applies to everyone. Let's say you have chinese doing the same thing outside church or temples they get fined too they don't bitch about it and mudlays should have the same thing applied to them. Fair and square.

Notice how he doesn't even bother to explain anything at all. The video uploader truly thinks mudlays have the right to break the law.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck off la nigger. What chinese using kelings to do their work? Basket why do you make up such shit? They broke the law they deserved to get summoned. Happens to everyone. What if chinese didn't get summoned? They way you put it it's like chinese that park their cars illegally don't get summons. Seriously you truly are a POS for even suggesting something like this. No need migrate cos these m&ds got summoned. It's good that these double standards get stopped.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it should be ok to allow illegal parking for one hour every Friday. the government also allow the Chinese to burn papers along the corridors and the grasses at the void decks ever so often. no littering summon or poisoning of the environment were issued.

also illegal parkings at temples during the ching ming and other prayers were also given pan chan mah.

such things should just close one eye. live and let live lor.

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
govt coffers want more $.
FT parking "enforcers" also want more $

why cannot live and let live?
it's only 1 fking hour per friday.

the "enforcer" buay tahan saw this big pot of gold (i.e. so many cars parked illegally) so he tried to use his law by law shit reasoning to justify his issuing of summons.

Similar to the mentality of the china-men who got caught for stealing the big stacks of morning newspapers and selling them to karang guni.

The difference here is that, this "enforcer" is being "empowered" by the govt body itself, imo.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it should be ok to allow illegal parking for one hour every Friday. the government also allow the Chinese to burn papers along the corridors and the grasses at the void decks ever so often. no littering summon or poisoning of the environment were issued.

also illegal parkings at temples during the ching ming and other prayers were also given pan chan mah.

such things should just close one eye. live and let live lor.

govt coffers want more $.
FT parking "enforcers" also want more $

why cannot live and let live?
it's only 1 fking hour per friday.

the "enforcer" buay tahan saw this big pot of gold (i.e. so many cars parked illegally) so he tried to use his law by law shit reasoning to justify his issuing of summons.

Similar to the mentality of the china-men who got caught for stealing the big stacks of morning newspapers and selling them to karang guni.

The difference here is that, this "enforcer" is being "empowered" by the govt body itself, imo.

What do you think the parking wardens have been doing ALL of these years? :rolleyes: Nobody has ever complained that they break the law but here is the issue when one day they actually get fined for breaking the law they are ones bitching and crying to the skies being racist etc so of course people will point out the double standards. Who the fuck is complaining about their illegal parking? We are talking about their sickening victim mentality and bitching when they get caught for breaking the law in which everyone else wouldn't do when they get caught. If you want please show me a fb post where some chinese were being given parking tickets outside a place of worship and then started bitching.

Seeing your example of the china man stealing newspapers totally is wrong. It should be the china man gets away with stealing newspapers and the authorities close one eye and one day he's caught and ppl bitch why is he caught he should be let off. Now that would be the exact same situation to the mudlay parking situation.

I think i better repeat this again cos you don't seem to have the ability to make a proper comparison. I repeat again please show me a fb post where a warden is being filmed giving tickets to cars parked outside a chinese temple for example and the fb posters are complaining about it. Then come back and talk.

I doubt you can find such a thing. Let's say the parking warden gets filmed giving tickets i bet the temple goers themselves will say yup we broke the law we should get fined and the majority of readers would agree yet you think mudlays deserve to be let off? Let me ask you do you think a parking warden should give tickets to cars parked illegally outside a chinese temple?

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our angles are different.
I treat myself to be on same page as our malay/muslim singaporeans.
whether or not he has or was in position to give out the summons, is not in my consideration.
I'd like the govt bodies to be more tolerant and give leeway, regardless it be muslim friday prayers, hindu or chinese festivities.
I think the angle should be more on - was the illegal parking causing inconvenience to other road users? if there were 3 lanes and this activity only took 30mins-1 hour, i think traffic would still be faster thanif it was an accident in 1 lane with nosey-parkers in the other 2 lanes slowing down to get the 4d numbers.
too much of these "official" actions have created a stifling and intolerable atmosphere here.
people are conditioned to take advantage of others at first opportunity, etc., e.g. when the "law" is on their side.
this is not the singapore i grew up in, and this is the singapore that i have lost almost all hope in.