• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking Aloud ...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dear ahmeng,
Nice writing.U may want to publish your own love novel.
Instead of 红楼梦 ,u can name it 明的梦。
More dramatic be 阿明上海骗子or 詐財者在上海。
English version name be Got scammed by Shanghai.

After which lesson learned u can publish
One named how to prevent being scammed in China
Chinese version be 人財兩空。
Thanks. I am only an amateur, not a novelist. I simply mix life experiences with imagination. I feel great when I write. Sort of stress release for me. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Oh my goodness :cool:. You kena ravished by a desirable charbo after spiked drink (normally associate the latter by blokes):sick:

Not that you minded same, as you had a good time. And lived to kiss and tell, monkey you:sneaky:
Unlike @glockman who frequently loves to his drinks spiked, it was my first and last time. Nowadays I am very cautious with my glass. It's not a pleasant experience as I develop a phobia when out partying.