• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking Aloud ...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Many many years ago, when we were in Primary school, a couple of my friends and myself were molested by a pedophile. This pedophile was none other than our teacher, Mr Pedo (not his real name). Mr Pedo was a popular teacher. We liked his jokes, his methods of teaching and he often brought us to outings ∼ public swimming pools, East Coast Park, fishing at Bedok jetty, camping, etc. As young primary school boys, we naturally loved these outdoor adventures. We would tell our parents that our teacher was bringing us out for these unscheduled outings. Permission were usually granted without much parental objections in those days. Teachers were trusted by our parents (compared to present day). During these unscheduled field trips, Mr Pedo took good care of us. Perhaps, "too well". He would even be in the shower room with us at swimming pools and East Coast Park paid bathroom areas, teaching us how to soap and scrub our bodies and how to clean our penis. He often held on to our small little rods, doing a to and fro motion. At that age, we suspect nothing. To us, Mr Pedo was a great teacher who took excellent care of us. We do not even know what's a pedophile, or anything related to such peverse sexual inclinations. Now with hindsight, we vow, that if we ever see Mr Pedo again, we will definitely kick his grey matter out his pedophilic head. It's too late to file a police report now.

And, we reckon he should be dead by now, burning in hell, hopefully not reincarnated and have a second chance to abuse kids again.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am a man. I don't dislike gays. I am neutral. However, please don't tell me how pleasurable it is when you make out with a man. I find it absolutely disgusting. The anal orifice is used for shitting, and definitely not for inserting another man's salami. Cut the crap about freedom to love and fostering inclusiveness!"

I exclaimed to a younger friend I knew in the course of work. I wasn't sure he was offended, but we often agree to disagree in our conversations. He was straight but has turned gay recently. He broke up with his younger sinkie chiobu wife of 4 years, went excessive clubbing, made a few friends from "hell", and is now a "convert" to sodomy, akin to a born again christian. I told him I wasn't against him turning gay, as this was his life choice, and I fully respected his decision. But please don't propagandize to me like a borned again christian about how great it is to have discovered "salvation", if he still wishes to be a friend with me.

I woke up this morning wondering I have been too harsh with my words during our dinner last night. I am sure I didn't cause his marital split. Yes, I admit that I had a fling with his beautiful and "energetic" wife years ago. But that's before they even got together. I was in fact date raped by her under the influence of a glass of spiked red.

I vividly remember that evening. We had dinner and drinks at Tanglin Club's Tavern and Fireplace. She had just broken up with her (then) boyfriend and needed someone to talk to. I offered my comforting shoulder. I had absolutely no lustful intentions. I can usually hold my alcohol well and couldn't believe that I would be as drunk as a skunk that night after a bottle of red. I found myself waking up at Orchard Hotel the next morning, with a beautiful and sensuously well endowed lady beside me, doing a brandoodoler foodoler, and furiously mouthing my phallus with such intense lust.

Before she mounted over me, I asked her why she's doing this. She replied "I just want to fuck you". I had wanted to end my "ordeal", but the pleasure of seeing the pair of robust penis squeezers with pink areolas overwhelmed my weakened spirit. I surrendered to her and my flesh.

I am a man after all. Is it that difficult to be one?

Epilogue

At their wedding night four years ago, we spoke briefly, while my now gay friend was entertaining his guests. She whispered in my ear, confessed that she had spiked my glass of red with half a dormicum that night. She felt embarrassed. I told her it's ok as it was in the past. I wished her a happy marriage.

Meng,

Think your gay friend was looking for support. Don't think he was straight then turned gay. Think he was gay all the way. A lot of these people afraid to declare their gayness openly, so they start by "testing the waters" with a few select people they consider close. I don't think he was looking for you to think gayness is good, but more for him to feel secure in coming out by asking for your emotional support. The problem is, nobody just asks , "Hey if I tell you I'm gay, will you still hang out with me as talk to me as a fren?" I think they're too afraid to, so they end up talking in roundabout nonsense to try and judge your reaction.

How harsh you are is up to you. If you are still talking and easy with each other, it's ok. If not and you feel regret about it, just say "hey bro. whatever the hell you'do. I don't care. we just treat each other as kopi kaki or whatever, but stop bugging me about gayness, I don't wish to hear about it."

As for his marriage it was pretty much over before it began so please don't blame yourself. And yes it is difficult to be be a man.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Meng,

Think your gay friend was looking for support. Don't think he was straight then turned gay. Think he was gay all the way. A lot of these people afraid to declare their gayness openly, so they start by "testing the waters" with a few select people they consider close. I don't think he was looking for you to think gayness is good, but more for him to feel secure in coming out by asking for your emotional support. The problem is, nobody just asks , "Hey if I tell you I'm gay, will you still hang out with me as talk to me as a fren?" I think they're too afraid to, so they end up talking in roundabout nonsense to try and judge your reaction.

How harsh you are is up to you. If you are still talking and easy with each other, it's ok. If not and you feel regret about it, just say "hey bro. whatever the hell you'do. I don't care. we just treat each other as kopi kaki or whatever, but stop bugging me about gayness, I don't wish to hear about it."

As for his marriage it was pretty much over before it began so please don't blame yourself. And yes it is difficult to be be a man.
I am still on speaking terms with him. Just a little awkward. That's all. :biggrin:

Thanks for your insightful advise, Oops...I mean Advice. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The irony of life.

When I go to a neighbourhood convenience store, the cashier tells me my purchase cost $2.95. I have 2 one dollar coins, 1 fifty cent coin and 2 twenty cent coins. The next biggest note I have in my wallet is a $100 note. The convenience store doesn't have Paywave or Nets. And I sheepishly takes out my $100 note and apologizes profusely to the chiobu cashier, who probably think I am trying to be funny. WTF!

As much as I hate five cents coin, which is only useful when I need them, I hate it when hawkers uses five cent coins when they return my change. WTF!

Sometimes, I take a bus. Sometimes I drive. On days that I drive, I often see the bus which I want to take arrive on time. However on days when I am at the busstop waiting for that bus, it takes forever to arrive. WTF!

Once in a while, I buy a couple of bucks of 4D and Toto. The draws that I buy, the number doesn't win anything. When I don't buy, the numbers appear on the winning list. WTF!

I dislike an old man neighbour in my condominium block. Somehow, on occasions when I don't feel like talking, I will bump into this stinky old man who doesn't bathe and smell worse than a Bangla. WTF!

Feeling disconsolate.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The irony of life.

When I go to a neighbourhood convenience store, the cashier tells me my purchase cost $2.95. I have 2 one dollar coins, 1 fifty cent coin and 2 twenty cent coins. The next biggest note I have in my wallet is a $100 note. The convenience store doesn't have Paywave or Nets. And I sheepishly takes out my $100 note and apologizes profusely to the chiobu cashier, who probably think I am trying to be funny. WTF!

As much as I hate five cents coin, which is only useful when I need them, I hate it when hawkers uses five cent coins when they return my change. WTF!

Sometimes, I take a bus. Sometimes I drive. On days that I drive, I often see the bus which I want to take arrive on time. However on days when I am at the busstop waiting for that bus, it takes forever to arrive. WTF!

Once in a while, I buy a couple of bucks of 4D and Toto. The draws that I buy, the number doesn't win anything. When I don't buy, the numbers appear on the winning list. WTF!

I dislike an old man neighbour in my condominium block. Somehow, on occasions when I don't feel like talking, I will bump into this stinky old man who doesn't bathe and smell worse than a Bangla. WTF!

Feeling disconsolate.
Sounds very familiar and I can relate. Also, after I have thrown away something or given it away when it has not been of use for years, somehow in the weeks or months that follow, I will realise I need it. Life is cruel.:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sounds very familiar and I can relate. Also, after I have thrown away something or given it away when it has not been of use for years, somehow in the weeks or months that follow, I will realise I need it. Life is cruel.:biggrin:
The worst item is rubber bands. When I need them, it's nowhere to be found. When I don't need them, they are everywhere. WTF.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The worse is rubber bands. When I need them, it's nowhere to be found. When I don't need them, they are everywhere. WTF.
Perhaps this is why some people develop a "hoarder mentality". Keep everything, so you'll never be short of anything. Including rubber bands, safety pins, paper clips, toothpicks and all the other inconsequential small stuff.:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The smell of my KopiOKosong elicits my warm thoughts. The aroma triggers my feelings, thoughts and memories. The day has just started for me. The pigeons are hopping around looking for crumbs. An old elderly man in a wheel chair, starring into air while his maid is on her mobile messaging away. Most are looking into their mobiles, some catching up with their drama, others catching up with their favourite sites or news. Another table, three men are yakking away about 4D, Toto and "Chenghu" this and that. The table cleaner goes about clearing the utensils left behind. The stall operators are busily dishing out their food.

The world goes by, while my cognitive faculties are still intact, permitting me to observe, write, and post. Thank You.

Last edited:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps this is why some people develop a "hoarder mentality". Keep everything, so you'll never be short of anything. Including rubber bands, safety pins, paper clips, toothpicks and all the other inconsequential small stuff.:biggrin:

Wah very deep. Same analogy can apply to our memories. Some people just love hoarding all the bad ones and end up sweating all the small stuff! Thank you for the insight.

Still water runs deep indeed, Mr Glockman. :thumbsup:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The irony of life.

Feeling disconsolate.

Embrace what you don't like and you will be at peace. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony of life.

Feeling disconsolate.
U lead an interesting life.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Wah very deep. Same analogy can apply to our memories. Some people just love hoarding all the bad ones and end up sweating all the small stuff! Thank you for the insight.

Still water runs deep indeed, Mr Glockman. :thumbsup:
No, you are deep. :biggrin: I am shallow and superficial, only can reference toothpicks and rubber bands. Where as you brought up the hoarding of memories. That's cheem! :thumbsup: I like to hoard memories of great and illicit sex. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I have a confession to make. Ermmm... how do I start as it's a sensitive subject. Maybe not for some of you here, but at least for me, it has been troubling me for some time. First, the lady whom I am in love with doesn't like me to put on a cap. She says it feels "artificial". She wants real contact with me instead of a shealth separating our intimacy. I always oblige. However, though we practise either withdrawal and/or calendar count methods, I often worry she may get "ambushed". It will open up a plethora of decision making issues going forward, if that one, out of the many millions of "jihadists" becomes aggressive and decides to do swim up the enemy tunnels and do a "terror attack" on her fresh spawns. Its worrisome. Second, on days that we know the attainment of simultaneous orgasm is unlikely, I often adopt a principle of "Ladies First". However, she will more than often insists that I do a quick pleasurable "release" without the need to wait for her. She's not only cooperative, seducing and egging me on to show my "beastliness", but also spontaneously "mouthing" those "white jihadists" when they spout out of my bursting hard rod, maiming each of them with her beautiful smile.

I do feel I am a little selfish. {Shy...}

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a confession to make. Ermmm... how do I start as it's a sensitive subject. Maybe not for some of you here, but at least for me, it has been troubling me for some time. First, the lady whom I am in love with doesn't like me to put on a cap. She says it feels "artificial". She wants real contact with me instead of a shealth separating our intimacy. I always oblige. However, though we practise either withdrawal and/or calendar count methods, I often worry she may get "ambushed". It will open up a plethora of decision making issues going forward, if that one, out of the many millions of "jihadists" becomes aggressive and decides to do swim up the enemy tunnels and do a "terror attack" on her fresh spawns. Its worrisome. Second, on days that we know the attainment of simultaneous orgasm is unlikely, I often adopt a principle of "Ladies First". However, she will more than often insists that I do a quick pleasurable "release" without the need to wait for her. She's not only cooperative, seducing and egging me on to show my "beastliness", but also spontaneously "mouthing" those "white jihadists" when they spout out of my bursting hard rod, maiming each of them with her beautiful smile.

Don't worry.sperm age as well.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, you are deep. :biggrin: I am shallow and superficial, only can reference toothpicks and rubber bands. Where as you brought up the hoarding of memories. That's cheem! :thumbsup: I like to hoard memories of great and illicit sex. :biggrin:

Haha yes we can look forward to making new great memories.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

such a gentleman! don't worry, if a lady requests, then give her what she wants! :laugh:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
A woman who allows CIM and swallows is a keeper! They are super rare, you have a great thing going my friend. :thumbsup::biggrin:
She likes CIM, but doesn't swallow. I always make sure I have tissue next to me, quickly pass them to her. She will spit those jihadist scums out. A couple of times, she will play punk and attempt to kiss me with the remnants of jihadist scums in her mouth. I will run far far away. Lol :biggrin: