• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thinking Aloud ...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
How shall I start???

Ahem!

Ok. Let's not beat around the bush today.

I have numerous intimate partners all these years. Despite this, I do not understand a couple of them, I mean, the things they do after our sexual intimacies. Let me just talk about two of these "extreme end" women in this short post today. Incidentally, both are Sinkies, tertiary education, professionals and non-virgins, if you need to analyze their idiosyncratic behavioral characteristics.

The first is Sue (not her real name). Sue would always head straight to the shower within 2 minutes after both of us had achieved orgasms. The other is Claire (not her real name). She would hug me forever to the point of falling asleep, not bothering about the "messy discharged fluids" all over our bodies and the bed.

1. SUE. Up till today, though we are no longer together, I do not understand Sue and her urgent need to rush to the shower after we came. Once, I even dragged myself and followed her to the shower. I saw Sue, "frantically" washing her twat with bodywash. I laffed and teased at her, that no matter what she did, my little commando swimmer had already assaulted her defenseless egg nest. Sue didn't looked particularly pleased. Lol :biggrin:

But seriously, why? So, one day, I decided to speak Sue about her "idiosyncratic" twat washing ritual. She said she didn't want to catch any infection inside her twat. Ok fine, but I told her it would be nice if we could cuddle for like 15 minutes after orgasms, and enjoy the warmness of each other's body. It's called making love, not just pure fucking! To be fair to her, Sue did try her best to accommodate my request after we spoke. Not always, but often enough.

2. CLAIRE. On the other hand, Claire is the exact opposite. She loved to snuggle for long periods after our respective orgasms, to the point that she would literally smudge all my spunk and her fluids on our respective bodies, and all over the bed! And on some occasions, she would even cuddle up to me and take a nap or we would fall asleep till the next morning.

Curious, (given that it was not the same experience I had with Sue), I took a sober opportunity to ask Claire why she didn't mind the dampness or "wet feeling" on the bedsheet. She replied, "What's so bad about them? We even "ate" each other there!".

Fine, I guess to each her own. Life continues. Do what you are most comfortable with. I give up trying to find the real behavioural reason.

Last edited:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
How shall I start???

Ahem!

Ok. Let's not beat around the bush today.

I have numerous intimate partners all these years. Despite this, I do not understand a couple of them, I mean, the things they do after our sexual intimacies. Let me just talk about two of these "extreme end" women in this short post today. Incidentally, both are Sinkies, tertiary education, professionals and non-virgins, if you need to analyze their idiosyncratic behavioral characteristics.

The first is Sue (not her real name). Sue would always head straight to the shower within 2 minutes after both of us had achieved orgasms. The other is Claire (not her real name). She would hug me forever to the point of falling asleep, not bothering about the "messy discharged fluids" all over our bodies and the bed.

1. SUE. Up till today, though we are no longer together, I do not understand Sue and her urgent need to rush to the shower after we came. Once, I even dragged myself and followed her to the shower. I saw Sue, "frantically" washing her twat with bodywash. I laffed and teased at her, that no matter what she did, my little commando swimmer had already assaulted her defenseless egg nest. Sue didn't looked particularly pleased. Lol :biggrin:

But seriously, why? So, one day, I decided to speak Sue about her "idiosyncratic" twat washing ritual. She said she didn't want to catch any infection inside her twat. Ok fine, but I told her it would be nice if we could cuddle for like 15 minutes after orgasms, and enjoy the warmness of each other's body. It's called making love, not just pure fucking! To be fair to her, Sue did try her best to accommodate my request after we spoke. Not always, but often enough.

2. CLAIRE. On the other hand, Claire is the exact opposite. She loved to snuggle for long periods after our respective orgasms, to the point that she would literally smudge all my spunk and her fluids on our respective bodies, and all over the bed! And on some occasions, she would even cuddle up to me and take a nap or we would fall to sleep till the next morning.

Curious, (given that it was not the same experience I had with Sue), I took a sober opportunity to ask Claire why she didn't mind the dampness or "wet feeling" on the bedsheet. She replied, "What's so bad about them? We even "ate" each other there!".

Fine, I guess to each her own. Life continues. Do what you are most comfortable with. I give up trying to find the real behavioural reason.

Working hypothesis -
Claire trusts you and Sue doesn't.

This can be proven if you get evidence of Sue cuddling for more than 2min with other guy after orgasm.

Or disproven if have evidence of Claire cuddling with other guy.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I whispered to her ears in Mandarin, embracing her with a painful heart. That was the last time I held on to 雨 (not her real name), in a warm embrace, in the middle of winter, outside a bar along 衡山路.

雨 has now become a successful career woman. When I searched and read her information and pictures on the internet early this morning, it does bring back pleasant, pleasurable, egoistic and painful memories. Anyway, I am glad that her hard work has paid off all these years. Hopefully, she isn't divorced and happily married.

Pleasant

雨 was "attached" to a Tiong professor from Tsinghua University when we struck up a conversation, got to know each other at a social event, in an entertainment outlet along Shanghai Bund.

I was sort of new to the city. She, being a native of Jiangsu, and a fresh graduate working in Shanghai, offered to bring me around the city for food and shopping. It was great for me, a driver, a car and a free "tour guide".

Well, we did not fall in love immediately, but it was over of period of 6 months. With me flying frequently in and out of this beautiful city, our attraction, infatuation and mutual feelings naturally grew, developed and intensified for each other.

Pleasurable

We eventually kissed, fondled, striped, licked, stroked, mouthed, cupped, pleasured and penetrated with highly charged pent-up orgasmic intensity. Our dormant volcanic flesh and spirits couldn't hold back the hot surging lava any longer. It had to release, and it did ferociously. We couldn't control our love (or perhaps mixed love and lust). Making love was not a choice any more, but more of a necessity to satisfy our respective physiological, emotional and spiritual needs.

Egoistic

This relationship was a special one for me. It was the first I found myself as the 3P.

As a 3P, the experiences of seeing, hearing her on the phone, concocting lies to her Tiong professor boyfriend, after we had intimacies, made me felt sort of like a "winner". It was like me telling him in his face ∼ "I slept and made love to your woman and you are a bloody loser!". So what if you are a professor from the famous Tsinghua? You couldn't even hold on to her and fulfill her needs.

Painful

On the other hand, (though I admit that I did love her a lot), I also knew that she would never ever break off with him. Our chances of staying together as a couple was bleak. They were childhood sweethearts and their respective families have long "agreed" to their future union as man and wife.

Our "illicit" affair went on for about 6 months. One day, while outstationed at work in Jakarta, I picked up her urgent telephone call. She said she would be getting married and we had to end our relationship. I felt disappointed and told her I would fly over and meet her one last time. Upon checking in at the hotel in Shanghai, we made love, knowing that it was finally our parting gift to the other.

After dinner, we had drinks at a bar along 衡山路. That was the last time I held on 雨 , in a warm embrace, in the middle of winter.

I whispered to her...using the lyrics of a song.

爱是一颗幸福的子弹
没有爱就没有伤害

We parted and moved on in our respective life paths.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I whispered to her ears in Mandarin, embracing her with a painful heart. That was the last time I held on to 雨 (not her real name), in a warm embrace, in the middle of winter, outside a bar along 衡山路.

雨 has now become a successful career woman. When I searched and read her information and pictures on the internet early this morning, it does bring back pleasant, pleasurable, egoistic and painful memories. Anyway, I am glad that her hard work has paid off all these years. Hopefully, she isn't divorced and happily married.

雨 was "attached" to a Tiong professor from Tsinghua University when we struck up a conversation, got to know each other at a social event, in an entertainment outlet along Shanghai Bund.

I was sort of new to the city. She, being a native of Jiangsu, and a fresh graduate working in Shanghai, offered to bring me around the city for food and shopping. It was great for me, a driver, a car and a free "tour guide".

Well, we did not fall in love immediately, but it was over of period of 6 months. With me flying frequently in and out of this beautiful city, our attraction, infatuation and mutual feelings naturally grew, developed and intensified for each other.

We eventually kissed, fondled, striped, licked, stroked, mouthed, cupped, pleasured and penetrated with highly charged pent-up orgasmic intensity. Our dormant volcanic flesh and spirits couldn't hold back the hot surging lava any longer. It had to release, and it did ferociously. We couldn't control our love (or perhaps mixed love and lust). Making love was not a choice any more, but more of a necessity to satisfy our respective physiological, emotional and spiritual needs.

This relationship was a special one for me. In was the first I found myself as the 3P.

As a 3P, the experiences of seeing, hearing her on the phone, concocting lies to her Tiong professor boyfriend, after we had intimacies, made me felt sort of like a "winner". It was like me telling him in his face ∼ "I slept and made love to your woman and you are a bloody loser!". So what if you are a professor from the famous Tsinghua? You couldn't even hold on to her and fulfill her needs.

On the other hand, (though I admit that I did love her a lot), I also knew that she would never ever break off with him. Our chances of staying together as a couple was bleak. They were childhood sweethearts and their respective families have long "agreed" to their future union as man and wife.

Our "illicit" affair went on for about 6 months. One day, while outstationed at work in Jakarta, I picked up her urgent telephone call. She said she would be getting married and we had to end our relationship. I felt disappointed and told her I would fly over and meet her one last time. Upon checking in at the hotel in Shanghai, we made love, knowing that it was finally our parting gift to the other.

After dinner, we had drinks at a bar along 衡山路. That was the last time I held on 雨 , in a warm embrace, in the middle of winter.

I whispered to her...using the lyrics of a song.

爱是一颗幸福的子弹
没有爱就没有伤害

We parted and moved on in our respective life paths.
What is 3P? And I never thought of making love as satisfying spiritual needs! But now that you mentioned it, it makes sense. There is no need for religion, just make more love!:biggrin:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hokay, will try. Can't sexpose too much too. Lol :biggrin:
Screenshot_2019-06-29-19-30-44-1.png

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sunday, 14 July 2019

Yesterday is bygones.
Tomorrow is unknown.
And today?
Today is now.
The happy past, I experience and long for.
The sad past, I detest and desire to forget.
The future, I fear, yet look towards.
The roller coaster of my life, which sometimes takes my breath away.
Sometimes, disconsolate, despondent, and melancholic.
Other times, jubilation, delight and overjoyed.
The future is mysterious, hopefully adventurous.
An equal chance of hopelessness and misery.
I will endeavour to live my future to its fullest, in revelry and joy.
Taking all the pain and aches, in stride.
Never to look back and regret.