• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shotgun marriages, divorces, having 4, 5 kids.. These are common problems with the m&ds.. Then there are the usual drug problems within their community.. You can never separate the m&ds from Drugs.. Its their past time hobby.. Back then, my old neighbourhood were infested with these useless junkies..You can see syringes, empty packet of drugs, bottles of cough mixtures inside the drains.. Its a good thing that the CNB arrested all these m&ds..Even my old neighbour an elderly Malay uncle agree that these useless buggers are an eyesore to society..

there lies the irony...most of these offenders are m&ds...and most of matas who arrest them...m&ds...

i don't know if most of the CNB poodles r m&ds or not...but my impression is, most of the matas are m&ds.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there lies the irony...most of these offenders are m&ds...and most of matas who arrest them...m&ds...

i don't know if most of the CNB poodles r m&ds or not...but my impression is, most of the matas are m&ds.

That's the general impression because the most visible police the public sees are at police posts, station counters and patrol cars on the frontline. High density of Malays, true. But if you go upstairs to commanding officers, backrooms to investigators, detectives, almost all of them are Chinese.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the general impression because the most visible police the public sees are at police posts, station counters and patrol cars on the frontline. High density of Malays, true. But if you go upstairs to commanding officers, backrooms to investigators, detectives, almost all of them are Chinese.
m&ds Police likes to santai santai, show off to Minahs, lol

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds Police likes to santai santai, show off to Minahs, lol

Malay police are the best to come across if you're in trouble for some offence. Malay police really take it as just a job, do it and forget it. They won't take the trouble to interrogate for more info than the obvious or beat you up unless in case of extreme violence on your part first. That's not to say Malays are soft. When it comes to racial or religious issues, they'd get worked up and be very violent. Different culture, different mentality.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Holland's loss to Sweden isn't unexpected. They've already qualified. Nobody would have given 100%. What for risk cards and injuries? Such is the group system. Do or die situation only comes at knock out stage.

You silly Oranje juvenile. :biggrin:

Wednesday 12th October 2011

688796_33_preview.jpg

Van Marwijk bemoans sloppy defeat

Holland coach Bert van Marwijk believes his team threw away a winning position against Sweden as their perfect Euro 2012 qualifying record came to an end.

After nine wins, Holland slumped to a 3-2 defeat in Solna which allowed Sweden to qualify as the best of the group runners-up, alongside the Dutch.

Kim Kallstrom fired Sweden into a 14th-minute lead, but the game turned on its head when Klaas Jan Huntelaar levelled and Dirk Kuyt fired the Dutch in front after 50 minutes.

But Sweden fought back strongly, Sebastian Larsson making it 2-2 with a penalty two minutes later and Ola Toivonen adding another goal 60 seconds later.

"We were lord and master," Van Marwijk said. "But we gave three goals away. That's really the whole story."

He added: "I thought we were much better than the opponents."

Van Marwijk recognised that errors slipped into Holland's play.

"We should analyse calmly," he said. "But what I can say is that we defended sloppily at times."

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good Morning Bros.... Reached my office very very early today.. Lovely weather today.. One more day to go and tommorow will be Friday... Yahoooo... I just Love Fridays....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning everyone :smile:, yes, woke up early today, going for breakfast now, got things to do later, have a great day everyone :smile:

Will be going to KL tomorrow morning, I hope can go online and talk cock here, hehehe

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning everyone :smile:, yes, woke up early today, going for breakfast now, got things to do later, have a great day everyone :smile:

Will be going to KL tomorrow morning, I hope can go online and talk cock here, hehehe

Wah lan eh, Alamaking really date Krafty to KL LOL