• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning everyone :smile:, yes, woke up early today, going for breakfast now, got things to do later, have a great day everyone :smile:

Will be going to KL tomorrow morning, I hope can go online and talk cock here, hehehe

cool..u will be catching Man U vs Liverpool or not?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello...big derby match, u try...? LOL

dun be obessed with Krafty..take a break n watch soccer - rejuvenate...lots of pubs along Bt Bintang to go, and after, u may bring home a "trophy" to screw LOL
Im not familiar at KL, dunno where to find a place to watch, LOL

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im not familiar at KL, dunno where to find a place to watch, LOL

wah lan...just walk along Bt Bintang n u will see pubs...or those back streets behind bt bintang...

ur hotel lounge will have

ur hotel room will have...but you will have to beat off Krafty...so i suggest u get out of your room

bangsar area sure have....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lan...just walk along Bt Bintang n u will see pubs...or those back streets behind bt bintang...

ur hotel lounge will have

ur hotel room will have...but you will have to beat off Krafty...so i suggest u get out of your room

bangsar area sure have....
Yah lah, thats why maybe i can see, but i cannot be online at the same time leh......

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
found something boh liao...

Did you know Ctrl + Alt + Down Arrow turns your screen upside down? You can turn it back around by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Up.