• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this what those mother fuckers MIW call kampong spirit?

kampong spirit has existed since cavemen days...not what the MIWs coined and try to "create" artificially with stupid community prog for FTs.

they are getting kosong spirit...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
kampong spirit has existed since cavemen days...not what the MIWs coined and try to "create" artificially with stupid community prog for FTs.

they are getting kosong spirit...

This is what I call kampong spirit or moo baan spirit where neighbours helping neighbours on our last line of defense :

kampong spirit 1.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kampong spirit is for kampong dwellers i.e the poor. The lesser power/wealth a person has, the more community spirit he possesses/needs. Conversely, the more power/wealth a person has, the more selfish he becomes. So what do you want? Money or community spirit?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really dunno how they can have a big family and can survive in SG without getting rich, haha....

yap...sometimes i wonder their survival instincts...put them in a jungle n i think they can create a kingdom...

they are the aboriginals of this region...unlike we chinks...who "flew" here LOL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really dunno how they can have a big family and can survive in SG without getting rich, haha....

Some of these Mats live within their means... But there are some stupid m&ds that also act yaya earning less than 2k per month but have at least 2 Credit cards, cars, bikes... I used to play football with some of Mats in my old neighbourhood in Tampines.. Because I'm one of the few Chinese in their group, they also ok with me.. I personally knew of this fucktard Botak m&d last time in my old neighbourhood... Farker gong Chebye very big braggart, work as a Traffic warden but got expensive motorbike, got a credit card and spent money like water... Many people in my old neighbourhood dont like him... Then this Gong CB landed himself in deep shit.. Owed 6 Ah longs..Owed banks, legal loans and many people also searching him to reclaim back their personal loans from him.. He became crazy because Ah Longs harrased him nearly everyday.. Then like most m&ds, he became addicted to drugs to ease his stress... Few months back, out of desperation, he stole an Iphone belonging to a Taxi driver.. He kena caught then CNB also arrested him after they raided this flat while he's busy smoking drugs with his motorcycle buddies... I think he kena 6 years in jail for all charges and he also kena few strokes of the cane.. My old neighbourhood football kakis all happy that this Botak bastard went to jail...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think he kena 6 years in jail for all charges and he also kena few strokes of the cane.. My old neighbourhood football kakis all happy that this Botak bastard went to jail...
I think those with family ones are more practical, they spend within their means and are happy, sometimes I envy them, hahaha....

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they really ought to practice some family planning....

Shotgun marriages, divorces, having 4, 5 kids.. These are common problems with the m&ds.. Then there are the usual drug problems within their community.. You can never separate the m&ds from Drugs.. Its their past time hobby.. Back then, my old neighbourhood were infested with these useless junkies..You can see syringes, empty packet of drugs, bottles of cough mixtures inside the drains.. Its a good thing that the CNB arrested all these m&ds..Even my old neighbour an elderly Malay uncle agree that these useless buggers are an eyesore to society..