• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
steady huh! i jio you go hk and you say i have that kind of tendency. i actually want to know more about your graphic design biz. you free tmr for tea or beer, roughly around 4 pm?

wah seh...AK is graphics designer? Got portfolio or not?

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Holland's loss to Sweden isn't unexpected. They've already qualified. Nobody would have given 100%. What for risk cards and injuries? Such is the group system. Do or die situation only comes at knock out stage.

Yes but they allowed the Swedes to catch up with just a three points gap. I was showing Alamaking how good his Oranje team is when all others who also already qualified, put up a good show. :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You design what? I was thinking of setting up a simple webite but my wife said no need, small business no budget.
Online sales? forget it, it wont generate enough sales to feed you. But for profile purposes is fine.
I deal mostly in print stuffs, logos, brochures, annual reports, websites also got do lah...

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes but they allowed the Swedes to catch up with just a three points gap. I was showing Alamaking how good his Oranje team is when all others who also already qualified, put up a good show. :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thats why I'm pissed also, I expect a lot from them, LOL

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Online sales? forget it, it wont generate enough sales to feed you. But for profile purposes is fine.
I deal mostly in pront stuffs, logos, brochures, annual reports, websites also got do lah...

No, not for online sales. But for a profiling front, that's what I think. Like, at least can print a website address on our namecards and when people actually click in, they see something not bad.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U guys need any help on design things, let me know if I can help, if dun waste a lot of my time, I can do it for free, when I'm free, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, not for online sales. But for a profiling front, that's what I think. Like, at least can print a website address on our namecards and when people actually click in, they see something not bad.
New company? Websites are over-rated, not like last time..... you cant clinch a deal based on it, but of cox, its better to have 1 rather than nothing, hahaha....

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U guys need any help on design things, let me know if I can help, if dun waste a lot of my time, I can do it for free, when I'm free, LOL

wah...like that boh swee liao...design things for SB bros = waste your time....so sad...:(

Last edited: