• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OK guys, off to dinner with sister and her BF driving. Long time never eat beef noodle. :wink:

theres one brrf noddle store in golden mile very popular ...guess you know where is it :wink: ...oh today is sunday , you also can take a stroll around the void decks :wink:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The free hotel and stayover allowance more than enough to cover, unless you want to go on a private shopping spree, then that's at your own expense. Tokyo is the most expensive. I usually hide inside my Narita hotel room and have a hot bath and good rest. Trains to Tokyo city cost something like taxis from Changi Airport to Raffles Place. Taxis cost something like an air ticket from Singapore to KL. I like the noodle shop at Narita Eki though. Transport was free provided by hotel. From Narita station if you want to venture into Tokyo city, then take the train and pay your own fare just like everybody else.
]

Don't need to worry about that. I have no plans to visit Japan anytime again in the near future. I'm planning for Holland, if it works out.

I'm sure JAL can accommodate that unless they changed their system. I used to fly JAL to Narita then transit to San Francisco. The first day stayover at a Narita hotel was only US$25 extra arranged by JAL. If extended more days, then pay the standard hotel rate, and what hell, you can choose your hotel since you're paying full rate. Of course that time, I made full use of the first day stayover offer and then went to stay in my GF's home. The Narita area isn't bad actually. Very good and inexpensive Japanese food around the Narita Eki (station). Relaxing environment good for strolling around. Trains to Tokyo is within 30 minutes.

ramseth = ireneyeoh

still havent quit pretending is it ramseth?

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning to all. What Ramseth said was correct. It should be only a day stay. Arrive early morning SIN to NRT and then onward depart for SFO or LAX late afternoon or early evening. The whole day stay is 6am from 6pm. They'd charge full rate only if change departure date stay overnight. There're more than 20 such transit hotels in Narita. All airlines allowing day tour transit (not only JAL) will only give you a day stay hotel there, never in Tokyo. The airline chooses the hotel. You have to take train yourself to Tokyo if you want to go there, even for flight crew.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning to all. What Ramseth said was correct. It should be only a day stay. Arrive early morning SIN to NRT and then onward depart for SFO or LAX late afternoon or early evening. The whole day stay is 6am from 6pm. They'd charge full rate only if change departure date stay overnight. There're more than 20 such transit hotels in Narita. All airlines allowing day tour transit (not only JAL) will only give you a day stay hotel there, never in Tokyo. The airline chooses the hotel. You have to take train yourself to Tokyo if you want to go there, even for flight crew.
wow, another clone agreeing with ah ram. let me guess, must be nikko hotel at narita rite?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, another clone agreeing with ah ram. let me guess, must be nikko hotel at narita rite?

Good morning LILO. Nikko was seldom assigned for passengers on day tour transits. It was mostly assigned for flight crews. The airlines would keep their crews in separate hotels from the passengers.

It's alright to keep accusing a man or Ramseth or whoever. I'm used to it by now. I don't know what feud Ramseth had with you all and there's no need to tell me too. I just chit chat here. :wink:

Last edited:

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
i die i be butterfly ..butterfly flying in the sky ....sing to the tune of 梁山伯与祝英台 :wink:

65vAv7I66VYgz7dUs1lGmA.jpg
saw this again. can't help. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks. Sunday morning very boring and raining, nowhere to go. I got the picture already. A group is hunting down Ramseth for past feuds that I don't know and anybody could be collateral victim. Just ignore it. Hope the rain stops soon, then I go out shopping and don't bother you all. :wink:
got what picture? self praise again. group hunting teflon? hahahahahaha, you think teflon some super big shot?
can you be more creative please. everyone is getting nauseous here with your PERSISTENT known clones self praising and agreeing with each other. In short, logging in and logging out just to make you feel so right. all the vets know and probably enjoy your self praising and talking to ownself act. please can be more creative or not?

]

ramseth = ireneyeoh

still havent quit pretending is it ramseth?

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning LILO. Nikko was seldom assigned for passengers on day tour transits. It was mostly assigned for flight crews. The airlines would keep their crews in separate hotels from the passengers.

It's alright to keep accusing a man or Ramseth or whoever. I'm used to it by now. I don't know what feud Ramseth had with you all and there's no need to tell me too. I just chit chat here. :wink:
what makes you think there's a feud? my oxfuck england so bad izzit? can you just get more creative and stop the self praising once for all?

put it this way, tolong you can or not? your self praising posts already existed for many years and it's time to give all the bros a break. your fans might find it amusing, the vets really find it nauseating by now.

and please la, can you please try to remember which clone you are using when responding to your own posts.

lastly, please find more fresh topics instead of breakfast, lunch, dinner, cops, japan, stewardess, miss chinatown and politics. the bros and your fans will appreciate.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what makes you think there's a feud? my oxfuck england so bad izzit? can you just get more creative and stop the self praising once for all?

put it this way, tolong you can or not? your self praising posts already existed for many years and it's time to give all the bros a break. your fans might find it amusing, the vets really find it nauseating by now.

and please la, can you please try to remember which clone you are using when responding to your own posts.

lastly, please find more fresh topics instead of breakfast, lunch, dinner, cops, japan, stewardess, miss chinatown and politics. the bros and your fans will appreciate.

not easy to do research on stewardess thingy & come up with the facts...

his full time job is to surf net...LOL

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tolong you in return. This is breakfast thread., not Ramseth thread. What's wrong with chatting about morning breakfast stories?

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tolong you in return. This is breakfast thread., not Ramseth thread. What's wrong with chatting about morning breakfast stories?
As usual, teflon very quick to rebut but forgot what he posted earlier. Too many clones is bad for you.

Thought you are the one that bring teflon in?

Since you want to talk about breakfast, let me guess? queen street? cha bee hoon or porridge? or perhaps dining hall in another time zone.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two possibilities I think. He was an ex-steward or his girlfriend was an ex-stewardess and told him all those stuff.

Ram did not have an ex-air steward gf. Its like bob posting a picture of Ayumi Hamasaki and saying his jap gf looks exactly like her (which was what really happened). I'm guessing either one of his relatives is an ex-air stew, or bob has a fren who is an ex-stew who intro'ed to him. Plus, Ram to his credit is indeed well travelled, and actually he has lots to offer in terms of worldly knowledge, but pity he chooses to offer it in this manner :-)

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its like bob posting a picture of Ayumi Hamasaki and saying his jap gf looks exactly like her (which was what really happened).
Sickening.
Almost any traveler will know a thing or two about air stewardess, and what another bro mentioned, lot's of the information can be googled, Red Amoeba even provide some useful information on the JAL interview and training. teflon probably post information based on this common information, plus a little googling and intelligent guess. he assume everyone is daft and no one here will have friend or relatives working in JAL.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thick Face Black Heart said:
Ram did not have an ex-air steward gf. Its like bob posting a picture of Ayumi Hamasaki and saying his jap gf looks exactly like her (which was what really happened). I'm guessing either one of his relatives is an ex-air stew, or bob has a fren who is an ex-stew who intro'ed to him. Plus, Ram to his credit is indeed well travelled, and actually he has lots to offer in terms of worldly knowledge, but pity he chooses to offer it in this manner :-)

Why should we believe your wise analysis and speculation from that of another forummer?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LogInLogOut said:
Sickening.
Almost any traveler will know a thing or two about air stewardess, and what another bro mentioned, lot's of the information can be googled, Red Amoeba even provide some useful information on the JAL interview and training. teflon probably post information based on this common information, plus a little googling and intelligent guess. he assume everyone is daft and no one here will have friend or relatives working in JAL.

I am surprised. You are on the defensive. Good luck to you.