• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems to me very strange that suddenly in the past few months, a number of relative newbies armed with in-depth knowledge of past happenings in this forum, some very ancient, with no significant contribution other than one singular objective - the assassination of King Ramseth. Can somebody explain to me what is happening? Or do you really need to go to a proper church or to read a sutra first before answering?

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's so sad that a forum I thought is good and come to like becomes like that. :(

Baby dearest, it's good you came to this forum site. It is special for both of us, because its where we first meet right ?

stock-vector-two-red-heart-with-arrow-vector-8202610.jpg

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems to me very strange that suddenly in the past few months, a number of relative newbies armed with in-depth knowledge of past happenings in this forum, some very ancient, with no significant contribution other than one singular objective - the assassination of King Ramseth. Can somebody explain to me what is happening? Or do you really need to go to a proper church or to read a sutra first before answering?

erm... you member since sep 2011 also leh. very old bird meh?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Assasination. What a word. I thought only luminaries like JKF, MLK Jr., JL etc. deserved the honorary word when they're killed. Me is worth nothing more than a roadkill if I'm killed. You've made my day anyway and I'm preparing to go bed. Thanks but don't worry about since I myself isn't worried; I'm enjoying it. :wink:

Frankly, I've already admitted, I've been making fun of and mocking them for passtime (yes, that's one word for me, don't know about you or others) pleasure. Those who use passtime as one word, use it at your own risk of being accused to my clone. I disclaim any responsibility. All things must pass and the day will come. By the way, one thing I still can't figure out, how can I have so many clones? I time need to eat, drink, work, date and sleep too. If I have so many clones, my total postings would have been about 10,000 per year. Note that I seldom post one-liners. Alamaking here 24/7 struggled to post 10,000 over 3 years with mostly one-liners. I'm not saying he's no good. He's one of the best threadstarters and sustainers around, even just with one-liners. Just a logical comparison.

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you guys always like to talk about fighting and killing. I'm tired and go sleeping. Please you guys, hope see you all don't quarrel anymore tomrrow breakfast time.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
waaaa normally IreneYeoh wake up damn early like old man cannot sleep and post today still not wake up ah?

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
waaaa normally IreneYeoh wake up damn early like old man cannot sleep and post today still not wake up ah?

I usually wake up at 6am. It's a habit since I got out of that haywire timeless stewardess lifestyle. Today didn't login early because of breakfast appointment first.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
65vAv7I66VYgz7dUs1lGmA.jpg

ireneyeoh aka ramseth : really? wink wink :wink:

ooi ...dont anyhow use my picture leh ...must pay for copyrights :wink:

ps: even now when i see the picture i photoshop ...i still cant help laughing :wink: whahahahahahha

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ssrrvv11 said:
erm... you member since sep 2011 also leh. very old bird meh?

Yes. I am also a newbie and I know nothing about the forum's past. But curious to find that so many newbies know so much of the past as if they have always been here. Very queer. On your last comment regarding old bird, you are quite right, I am really an old bird. Even GMS would have to call me uncle.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. I am also a newbie and I know nothing about the forum's past. But curious to find that so many newbies know so much of the past as if they have always been here. Very queer.

most are no newbies. they are clones of the regulars we see everyday. there are also some unfamiliar nicks who know all the history from the past, they are from the old delphi forum who seldom post here now.

i don't know the delphi history. many do know, ask them. :smile: