• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
So boring, still under moderation. Try start my first thread, see how? I'm going out now and first thing is of course breakfast. What's your favourite breakfast? Today, I'm going for char bee hoon with chicken wing and fish cake, and coffee of course. Later I login, then check if this thread appears.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i like rubbish for breakfast. I normally go to Sam's Alfresco every morning for that. :rolleyes:

So boring, still under moderation. Try start my first thread, see how? I'm going out now and first thing is of course breakfast. What's your favourite breakfast? Today, I'm going for char bee hoon with chicken wing and fish cake, and coffee of course. Later I login, then check if this thread appears.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dim sum with tea is the best breakfast. Very free and very rich, go for full course. Money or time no enough, just mai kai, siew mai and tea will do LOL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays I notice not many eat bread with, Peanut Butter, Butter, Marmalade or whatever Jams, Kaya, Cheese, Margarine or Condensed milk, bread toast or just it is. Not Ya Kun junk of course, home spread, or even spreading the bread with pate which I love. Down it with a freshly brewed black coffee with coffee powder, back in those days, it was OWL brand or even the Indonesian coffee powder.

We have became so lazy, that we pay through or noses for coffee etc & junk food brakfast!! I just love the smell of freshly brewed coffee with bread & spread...have gotten lazy also...ha ha ha ha

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most favorite breakfast is mee pok ta at hole in wall kopitiam on upper east coast road. imagine flying thousands of miles to get there every morning. will be there next week.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
most favorite breakfast is mee pok ta at hole in wall kopitiam on upper east coast road. imagine flying thousands of miles to get there every morning. will be there next week.

Sorry to say, I've tried that once out of curiosity in the GE 2006 Mr. Brown saga. It's too oily and spicy for me to try ever again.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry to say, I've tried that once out of curiosity in the GE 2006 Mr. Brown saga. It's too oily and spicy for me to try ever again.

request for more pork cracklings. crunchiness goes with oil and spice. they help to shorten life, which is a good thing for all sinkies. :p

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
request for more pork cracklings. crunchiness goes with oil and spice. they help to shorten life, which is a good thing for all sinkies. :p

Tonychat is a Sinkie. I'm not a Sinkie. I'm a Singaporean. I've followed your convo with Ramseth over Bay Area. I've been to SF only once for a few days as a tourist. But I'm sure, you're not a Sinkie too. As for taste, to each his own and everyone differs in differing degrees, don't you agree?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonychat is a Sinkie. I'm not a Sinkie. I'm a Singaporean. I've followed your convo with Ramseth over Bay Area. I've been to SF only once for a few days as a tourist. But I'm sure, you're not a Sinkie too.

last i checked with master registry of the universe, singaporeans were extinct 5 years ago.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I like this one...

a2.JPG

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like all breakfasts. Western, Eastern, Sgn., Indian.

My favorite if I have to pick one is my wife's home made pancakes with butter and maple syrup. Sometimes I help out by barbecuing some english breakfast sausages on leisurely sundays.

Hawker fare, I would select chwee-kueh.

Cheers!

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
My breakfast earlier this morning was, could say, OK. The beehoon mee and chicken wing were good and hot. But the fishcake was a cold disappointment. Can't blame them too. How to time exactly when all's just nice hot out the pot?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Nowadays I notice not many eat bread with, Peanut Butter, Butter, Marmalade or whatever Jams, Kaya, Cheese, Margarine or Condensed milk, bread toast or just it is. Not Ya Kun junk of course, home spread, or even spreading the bread with pate which I love. Down it with a freshly brewed black coffee with coffee powder, back in those days, it was OWL brand or even the Indonesian coffee powder.

We have became so lazy, that we pay through or noses for coffee etc & junk food brakfast!! I just love the smell of freshly brewed coffee with bread & spread...have gotten lazy also...ha ha ha ha

If at home, it'll be toast and marmite. Can you believe a small jar of marmite here cost almost $10. So I buy from Singapore. :wink:

Ya ya ya me too, mee-pok-dar-bah-yew-poh-juay-juay breakfast is bestest. Me also next week visit Singapore in fact this weekend. Will gobble up as much as I can.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My breakfast earlier this morning was, could say, OK. The beehoon mee and chicken wing were good and hot. But the fishcake was a cold disappointment. Can't blame them too. How to time exactly when all's just nice hot out the pot?

This is why I never like char-bee-hoon & char-mee breakfast sometimes its cold. But if you like this guarantee hot hot then how about supper at block 117 Commonwealth Drive Eng Kee Fried Chicken Wings this guy opens late afternoon to about midnight. I also like his chap-chye and fish cake. Always hot hot because customers keeps coming.