• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is Chinese Valentine. Haiz, no program, even worse, sick and on MC. Simple food and medicine at home. Next Tuesday is western Valentine. My sister says she'll arrange for her BF to intro one BF to me. Bleah. I say no thanks. What if he spends too much money on overpriced dinner and gift for me but I don't like him? I'll feel bad. During CNY we visited relatives in Singapore and Malaysia. Most of them ask me got BF already or not? Bleah. Why these aunties and uncles all like that? So you guys, don't worry if you have no GF during CNY or Valentine. Just be yourself and take things as they come, OK? Happy Valentine week from Chinese to western.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next Tuesday is western Valentine. My sister says she'll arrange for her BF to intro one BF to me. Most of them ask me got BF alreay or not? Bleah. Why these aunties and uncles all like that?

There was an eligible bachelor

He is the leader of Pinoyland

But before the Abu Sayyaf could get him

A young dame came in and captured him

Sad for you.

Don't end up like Sumiko Tan

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today is Chinese Valentine. Haiz, no program, even worse, sick and on MC. Simple food and medicine at home. Next Tuesday is western Valentine. My sister says she'll arrange for her BF to intro one BF to me. Bleah. I say no thanks. What if he spends too much money on overpriced dinner and gift for me but I don't like him? I'll feel bad. During CNY we visited relatives in Singapore and Malaysia. Most of them ask me got BF already or not? Bleah. Why these aunties and uncles all like that? So you guys, don't worry if you have no GF during CNY or Valentine. Just be yourself and take things as they come, OK? Happy Valentine week from Chinese to western.

Take care and rest well, Ramseth.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like Pinoys. I've never been to Philippines anyway and not interested to go there anyway. If I have BF or hubby, must be Chinese - Singaporean or Malaysian. I don't like westerners and Japanese in case you all think air stewardess like westerners and Chinese. Serving them as a job for tens of hours per long haul, I feel they're even more crappy than they pretend to be cultured. The westerner women are even worse, can be more unreasonably demanding than even PRC women. :mad:

But to be fair, Japanese women are very nice. If you guys got Japanese GF, I'll say congrats and treasure her.

Last edited:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I don't like Pinoys. I've never been to Philippines anyway and not interested to go there anyway. If I have BF or hubby, must be Chinese - Singaporean or Malaysian. I don't like westerners and Japanese in case you all think air stewardess like westerners and Chinese. Serving them as a job for tens of hours per long haul, I feel they're even more crappy than they pretend to be cultured. The westerner women are even worse, can be more unreasonably demanding than even PRC women. :mad:

But to be fair, Japanese women are very nice. If you guys got Japanese GF, I'll say congrats and treasure her.

Hi Irene,happy cny...notice yours points went free falling from a high of 82pts to a low of 40points..so sad.:smile:

when i'm in KL i always had bak koot teh in jln imbi and curry bee hoon for breakfast.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Irene,happy cny...notice yours points went free falling from a high of 82pts to a low of 40points..so sad.:smile:

when i'm in KL i always had bak koot teh in jln imbi and curry bee hoon for breakfast.

Don't know why people keep zapping me. I just had simple homecooked breakfast, Maggie porridge with a century egg. Peeling the century egg is a chore. Two eggs actually, for me and my sis. But I peel the eggs and my sis cook the porridge. The rain has just stopped. We're going out. Chat up some other time.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't know why people keep zapping me. I just had simple homecooked breakfast, Maggie porridge with a century egg. Peeling the century egg is a chore. Two eggs actually, for me and my sis. But I peel the eggs and my sis cook the porridge. The rain has just stopped. We're going out. Chat up some other time.

hi there

1. ms irene, you are not alone.
2. honest, i got the zap thing if i "praised" or agreed with you by someone who may be overwhelmed by you.
3. hahaha!
4. i am equally clueless.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning and thanks Streetsmart, you're the sweetest since I came here. See, I also got zapped again as expected every time I post.

Going out for breakfast now, think a simple muffin and coffee with do. You have a good breakfast too and a nice day.

Last edited: