• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Baby , do you like yutiau ? I know where to eat the biggest and most crispy yutiau in Singapore !

Hello Irene, how come disappear again? I just have supper bak chor mee mee pok got tee kua one. Sorry turn your breakfast club into supper club LOL

Good morning. It's alright, breakfast, lunch, dinner or supper. I didn't disappear. It was a busy week, first week of the new year and preparing for CNY. I like yutiao but not the whole stick. I like it cut into small pieces as in rojak or in porridge. Today, my breakfast will be at Mac. Standard Mac big breakfast. Going off for it now. You guys enjoy and have a great weekend.

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello baby ! Good to hear from you ! I know a yutiau place in Geylang , got chance bring you some day .

Thanks but I don't like to go to Geylang area. I only go there occasionally with big groups, many male and female friends together kind of big groups.

Today is my last working day before CNY. My breakfast shall be simple tuna sandwich. I'll have lots of works to clear today. Tomorrow onwards, I'll clear long leave until after CNY. I'll be staying in Malaysia with relatives. I'll be back in Singapore after CNY. I'll log in if I have the time and happy CNY to everybody in advance.

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i used to go geylang too. But group not so large. 2 chio charbors and me . The i have tiuleh sandwich.

Thanks but I don't like to go to Geylang area. I only go there occasionally with big groups, many male and female friends together kind of big groups.

Today is my last working day before CNY. My breakfast shall be simple tuna sandwich. I'll have lots of works to clear today. Tomorrow onwards, I'll clear long leave until after CNY. I'll be staying in Malaysia with relatives. I'll be back in Singapore after CNY. I'll log in if I have the time and happy CNY to everybody in advance.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. good morning, ms irene.
2. which of mudland do you come from?
3. i guess celebrating cny there is far betterer than sheepishland.
4. safe & pleasant trip home.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
One time, uncle me very bored and followed some fellow uncles and aunties on a RC Johor day trip. The breakfast stop was a saito fishball and yongtowhoo coffeeshop. Had to order and pay ourselves but cheap and good. Then go jalan-jalan lihat-lihat. The lunch stop was durian farm. There was simple lunch buffet of beehoon mee and a few simple masak-masak goreng-goreng dishes. The main thing was still to eat durian. Free flow, included in the ticket, no need pay extra. But to pack and take home, need to buy and pay. Then go jalan-jalan lihat-lihat again. Dinner also included, at a seaside seafood restaurant. OK not bad, got fish, got prawn, got crab. But for beer, must pay ourselves. After dinner is balek kampong Singapura. Not bad for a $50 ticket. Only thing bad, RC tourleaders all PAP dogs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One time, uncle me very bored and followed some fellow uncles and aunties on a RC Johor day trip. The breakfast stop was a saito fishball and yongtowhoo coffeeshop. Had to order and pay ourselves but cheap and good. Then go jalan-jalan lihat-lihat. The lunch stop was durian farm. There was simple lunch buffet of beehoon mee and a few simple masak-masak goreng-goreng dishes. The main thing was still to eat durian. Free flow, included in the ticket, no need pay extra. But to pack and take home, need to buy and pay. Then go jalan-jalan lihat-lihat again. Dinner also included, at a seaside seafood restaurant. OK not bad, got fish, got prawn, got crab. But for beer, must pay ourselves. After dinner is balek kampong Singapura. Not bad for a $50 ticket. Only thing bad, RC tourleaders all PAP dogs.

You ate with the dogs? anyway, every dag has its day!

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. good morning, ms irene.
2. which of mudland do you come from?
3. i guess celebrating cny there is far betterer than sheepishland.
4. safe & pleasant trip home.

I was born in PJ but my family doesn't have house there anymore. Sold and moved to Singapore since I was very young. Singapore is my home and country. But we still have some relatives in PJ, KL and Ipoh. Haven't visited them for many years and take this opportunity to visit them since my sister got to borrow her boyfriend's car for two weeks. He's outstationed in China for these two weeks.

Later, we'll just have wanton mee for breakfast before setting out for Ipoh. We'll spend a couple of nights there and go to PJ for CNY eve dinner. There's one curry mee stall in Ipoh that's very good. It's not the same as Singapore laksa. It's not like Ampang yongtowfoo too. More like curry yongtowfoo but fixed, no choosing of the yongtowfoo pieces. The curry is really good. You can choose the chicken curry version also but I think that's not so good, the yongtowfoo version is better.

Someone mentioned lowshufan and saito fishball. You must have come from Malaysia or go to Malaysia often. In Singapore it's called beetahmak, only in Malaysia it's called lowshufan. And yes, Malaysian mee stalls are famous for saito fishball. Even some wanton mee comes with saito fishball.

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was born in PJ but my family doesn't have house there anymore. Sold and moved to Singapore since I was very young. Singapore is my home and country. But we still have some relatives in PJ, KL and Ipoh. Haven't visited them for many years and take this opportunity to visit them since my sister got to borrow her boyfriend's car for two weeks. He's outstationed in China for these two weeks.

Later, we'll just have wanton mee for breakfast before setting out for Ipoh. We'll spend a couple of nights there and go to PJ for CNY eve dinner. There's one curry mee stall in Ipoh that's very good. It's not the same as Singapore laksa. It's not like Ampang yongtowfoo too. More like curry yongtowfoo but fixed, no choosing of the yongtowfoo pieces. The curry is really good. You can choose the chicken curry version also but I think that's not so good, the yongtowfoo version is better.

Someone mentioned lowshufan and saito fishball. You must have come from Malaysia or go to Malaysia often. In Singapore it's called beetahmak, only in Malaysia it's called lowshufan. And yes, Malaysian mee stalls are famous for saito fishball. Even some wanton mee comes with saito fishball.

same style of writing. :smile:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good CNY morning everybody!

Last night reunion dinner was good. Chicken rice, grouper fish, crab and sharkfin soup. The fish and crab were all eaten. Later 7 or 8am we'll reheat the chicken and sharkfin to finish them off for breakfast. The sharkfin pot was big. I heard my uncle especially bought through his Indonesian friend. The cooking style is solid fibre sharkfin starchy soup without crab or chicken meat added but chicken bone is used for soup base. Crab and chicken cooked separately. One year cook one time only.

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
We've decided not to join the Genting CNY traffic jam. After we finish off last night dinner leftover for breakfast, my uncle and auntie will drive us to Port Dickson for seafood lunch.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good CNY morning everybody!

Last night reunion dinner was good. Chicken rice, grouper fish, crab and sharkfin soup. The fish and crab were all eaten. Later 7 or 8am we'll reheat the chicken and sharkfin to finish them off for breakfast. The sharkfin pot was big. I heard my uncle especially bought through his Indonesian friend. The cooking style is solid fibre sharkfin starchy soup without crab or chicken meat added but chicken bone is used for soup base. Crab and chicken cooked separately. One year cook one time only.

Fuck up. Chinky new year celebrated by the death of shark.

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
We've decided not to join the Genting CNY traffic jam. After we finish off last night dinner leftover for breakfast, my uncle and auntie will drive us to Port Dickson for seafood lunch.

Hello Baby ! Gong Xi Fa Chai ! May this year you become more prettier and more sweeter then before !