• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Breakfast Club

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
haven't got your sammyboy link card? pm sam to apply for it. :biggrin:

card sample.
15320031d9561b88a24c03f6d2be5fb08ac5675a.jpg

Get rid of the silly worthless Leongsam. Put Visa or Mastercard better LOL

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Sroobal, after a few months here I know you're a senior here. I don't know anyone here including so called Tracy Tan or Irene Yeoh whether they're dicks pretending to be pussies or not. It doesn't matter to me. Both are harmless, whether profound or not, both are harmless and not profane. Do you suggest you require a degree to post in this forum? As you suggested, forummers who can complete a sentence should deserve more points? From other threads, I have a sense that you're trying pitch them competing on points. I think that's unwise if you have the interest of this forum at heart. Of the so many threads, I choose this thread to reply to you because I really feel her innocent and harmless, while you and others have crossed the verge of visciousness in attacking her. She's seldom here now. Happy? Happy new year and let it go.

Last edited:

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Sroobal, after a few months here I know you're a senior here. I don't know anyone here including so called Tracy Tan or Irene Yeoh whether they're dicks pretending to be pussies or not. It doesn't matter to me. Both are harmless, whether profound or not, both are harmless and not profane. Do you suggest you require a degree to post in this forum? As you suggested, forummers who can complete a sentence should deserve more points? From other threads, I have a sense that you're trying pitch them competing on points. I think that's unwise if you have the interest of this forum at heart. Of the so many threads, I choose this thread to reply to you because I really feel her innocent and harmless, while you and others have crossed the verge of visciousness in attacking her. She's seldom here now. Happy? Happy new year and let it go.

You are definitely a clone of IreneYeoh to push up this thread. :smile:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning. Breakfast for me today is century egg and lean pork porridge. Sigh. My niece went back to KL already. When she was here, I felt regretting agreeing to bring her here, so troublesome pestering this and that. Now she's gone, I feel missing something, so boring.

I also sigh, don't know why some forummers scold and zap me for posting on breakfast and food. I thought this forum is called Cafe.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find the terms you use in your 4. very vulgar. A girl is a girl and a guy is a guy. Not p---- or p---- whatever. I don'rt usually reply to such vulgarities and ignore but I find you quite an interesting forummer.

if you cannot take the heat, the exit is just over there...and I suggest you go www.disney.com.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good morning. Breakfast for me today is century egg and lean pork porridge. Sigh. My niece went back to KL already. When she was here, I felt regretting agreeing to bring her here, so troublesome pestering this and that. Now she's gone, I feel missing something, so boring.

I also sigh, don't know why some forummers scold and zap me for posting on breakfast and food. I thought this forum is called Cafe.

hi there

1. good afternoon, ms irene.
2. my ususal breakfast would be "low shu fun" with fishballs, soup!
3. or soya bean curd.
4. honest, sheepishland breakfast sucks big time unlike hk.
5. kindly ignore those scornful individuals or clones.
6. they just cannot take the personality in you.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. one
2. fake
3. plastic
4. cheebye
5. lure
6. out
7. so
8. many
9. chikopeks/chee hongs
10. :oIo:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello dua kang ramseth,

time to wake up, put on your plastic CB and log in as ireneyeoh :eek:

its breakfast time AGAIN!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Irene, how come disappear again? I just have supper bak chor mee mee pok got tee kua one. Sorry turn your breakfast club into supper club LOL