• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tesla

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek::eek::eek:
ED220938-56F3-4D4C-9DA8-7694160AEB0C.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
@nayr69sg hey doc did you buy palantir at around $10 when it ipo’ed? it’s now almost $30.

No. I have no more money. I spent all my money buying the stupid bubble tea shop.

It is likely to go bust within the next year.

And I will still be on the hook for the commercial lease till 2024. About another $200k.

So financial in the shits now. Stupid me.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
it’s ok lah. make your wife happy. next life may meet her again.

Thanks.

Thanks for the recommendations. You are good. I should have followed you.

My kids now earning money working at the shop. Asking me what they should do with their money? Market too high for stocks now?

They are 18 and 19 years old.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks.

Thanks for the recommendations. You are good. I should have followed you.

My kids now earning money working at the shop. Asking me what they should do with their money? Market too high for stocks now?

downturn in stocks cumming next year when bitten and kumala spend all in the treasury on welfare of their cronies and constituencies, payout to slavery compensation, and their own pockets. can buy then. they will be kicked out in 3.69 years.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

drip feed into the Index funds if they think they can time the market dips, or just do a plain vanilla dollar cost average strategy into index funds. time in market is always a winner, best time is at their age. my only regret is not investing in my 20s and 30s.

sorry to hear about your BBT biz. hopefully u can find someone to take over the lease or the biz itself.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
downturn in stocks cumming next year when bitten and kumala spend all in the treasury on welfare of their cronies and constituencies, payout to slavery compensation, and their own pockets. can buy then. they will be kicked out in 3.69 years.

bro eatshit, do you think Tesla will hit $1T valuation in the next 5 years or sooner?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna buy Tesla must have some serious balls and play with spare cash. Bought Tesla early on and sold off just when it’s coming through a serious plunge. Made some money though. Got a good lesson there.

Just bought some Tesla not too long ago. Making some money on paper now. I guess the way to invest in Tesla is like thinking of it like.... a win big or lose big kind of stock.