• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tesla

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tesla (tsla), a bay area electric auto manufacturer, jumped to 153.7 this morning with a 14.5% increase in stock value as it reported an adjusted profit in q2 ...
which sinkielan listed coy is supplier of tesla? ...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
which sinkielan listed coy is supplier of tesla? ...

toyota is an equity partner due to the use of the fremont plant which was formerly owned by toyota in a jv with gm. due to the equity partnership, toyota helps supply some parts and gets inside track on technology and development, especially to battery and electric motor innovation. if sinkie suppliers work with toyota, they may get a cut of the biz. right now, most likely zero sinkie content. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You driven the electric car before? Good product?

fantastic! it has two large touch screens for dashboard and console. no knobs! needs to charge with 220v ac (240v outlet will do). haven't purchased yet, but have spent considerable time in showroom multiple times asking questions. right now, it's a go considering state rebate of usd2500 and federal tax credit of usd7500. they even showed me the roadmap to cover all u.s. coast to coast with fast charging stations by 2015. takes 30 to 40 mins to fast-charge an s model.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Close to achieving 10% of luxury car market share in US. Right business decision to build and electric luxury car differentiating themselves from the "me too" crowd below. This technology requires infrastructures for charging wish it was here I'll love to get one, bloody screen is actually an iPad, ingenious. Goosh both Elon's ex and current wives are gorgeous.

jw5

Loyal
fantastic! it has two large touch screens for dashboard and console. no knobs! needs to charge with 220v ac (240v outlet will do). haven't purchased yet, but have spent considerable time in showroom multiple times asking questions. right now, it's a go considering state rebate of usd2500 and federal tax credit of usd7500. they even showed me the roadmap to cover all u.s. coast to coast with fast charging stations by 2015. takes 30 to 40 mins to fast-charge an s model.

mai tu liao............................... :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Close to achieving 10% of luxury car market share in US. Right business decision to build and electric luxury car differentiating themselves from the "me too" crowd below. This technology requires infrastructures for charging wish it was here I'll love to get one, bloody screen is actually an iPad, ingenious. Goosh both Elon's ex and current wives are gorgeous.

both screens are tesla's own design. it can be virtually used as one very large long vertical screen with a seam in between. unfortunately, they are not detachable from dash so thieves may break windows to get to them if car is parked in risky areas. i wish it has a dock for an ipad, but it does not today. fast charging stations are being built in california, and they will cover sf to l.a. by end of 2013, half the country by 2014 and coast to coast by 2015.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
toyota is an equity partner due to the use of the fremont plant which was formerly owned by toyota in a jv with gm. due to the equity partnership, toyota helps supply some parts and gets inside track on technology and development, especially to battery and electric motor innovation. if sinkie suppliers work with toyota, they may get a cut of the biz. right now, most likely zero sinkie content. :o
Sinkies provided the COE :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry cannot sell in sg for now. :p

How much is the cost of these cars:confused:
With all the taxes Sporeans motorists are paying for a car everyone here should be able to own one of these Teslas.:eek:

Don't expect it to be available here because the PAP is making $$$ from the taxes from the sale of fuel.:(

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry cannot sell in sg for now. :p

What??!! Then what about all them oil companies who get to fuck snkies everyday with their auka suka prices??

Whatabout all the Leelated family members sitting on their boards???

No.....that wont do......

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much is the cost of these cars:confused:
With all the taxes Sporeans motorists are paying for a car everyone here should be able to own one of these Teslas.:eek:

base model is at least usd60k with battery range of over 100 miles. increase the battery range, and the next is around usd70k. the high end is over usd80k with a range of over 300 miles (without a recharge). the higher ends are selling due to longer ranges while the low end has less demand. wait time for low end is around a month and for high end two to three months. they build to order, and you can customize it online. in the u.s., there's a state rebate of usd2500 and federal tax credit of usd7500. the average drive-off price is usd80++ with bells and whistles. factory tour in fremont is included with the pick-up and drive-off.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wouldn't mind getting one but for fun I think electric bikes like the Brammo are better :smile:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/brammo[/video]

base model is at least usd60k with battery range of over 100 miles. increase the battery range, and the next is around usd70k. the high end is over usd80k with a range of over 300 miles (without a recharge). the higher ends are selling due to longer ranges while the low end has less demand. wait time for low end is around a month and for high end two to three months. they build to order, and you can customize it online. in the u.s., there's a state rebate of usd2500 and federal tax credit of usd7500. the average drive-off price is usd80++ with bells and whistles. factory tour in fremont is included with the pick-up and drive-off.