• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tesla

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any impact from that China EV company?
nio? no. nio stock rides on the coat tail of tesla. they will sell loads of evs, but tesla will be the iconic brand, much like apple vs. xiaomi and huawei. wealthier and brand-conscious tiongs will still identify themselves with western products, much like the monster homes (angmoh jiakhongchu) they own in the prc. but i predict that within 6.9 years, the prc regime will suck and steal tesla tech until it’s dry and pass it wholesale to homegrown competitors. incidentally, apple is rumored to ink a deal with hyundai to co-develop an apple ai-powered ev. interesting times.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You bought any Signal bro?...LOL...
sigl? nope. the “signal” encryption platform touted by musk is not publicly traded. the public listed stock with “signal” in its name is signal advance (sigl) which is totally unrelated to the platform mentioned by musk. it went up by 438% yesterday but came crashing down today as investors realized they made a mistake.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigl? nope. the “signal” encryption platform touted by musk is not publicly traded. the public listed stock with “signal” in its name is signal advance (sigl) which is totally unrelated to the platform mentioned by musk. it went up by 438% yesterday but came crashing down today as investors realized they made a mistake.
LoL, i was referring to the rollercoaster stock Signal Advance. Elon Musk very much the earth shaker at the moment. Even Trumper right wing groups hoping Musk can build an alternative platform to 'save' them from Big Tech.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, will tsla hit $1K within the next few months?
it’s buying opportunity now as it’s down to less than 800 in today’s selloff. may hit over 1k in the next 6.9 months as new admin is gung-ho on ev’s. they may enact new ev incentives, such as the previous $6.9k tax credit. i’ve bought enough tsla shares before the last split, thus i’m sitting solid shitting out other no so solid stocks.
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/1d0fe806-a01a-38c7-90e7-d50003834d7a/tesla-stock-could-surge-21-.html

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
it’s buying opportunity now as it’s down to less than 800 in today’s selloff. may hit over 1k in the next 6.9 months as new admin is gung-ho on ev’s. they may enact new ev incentives, such as the previous $6.9k tax credit. i’ve bought enough tsla shares before the last split, thus i’m sitting solid shitting out other no so solid stocks.
https://finance.yahoo.com/m/1d0fe806-a01a-38c7-90e7-d50003834d7a/tesla-stock-could-surge-21-.html
Yeah, I just went in. Thanks for sharing the positive outlook, that's what I am counting on. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@eatshitndie Now if only I had read your post on Aug 8 2013, and jumped in then......Sometimes, I hate myself! :biggrin:

BTW, what you reckon happened to doc? No sound, no sight for quite a while now. Hope he's still alive.
either he’s on a ski trip with family or he overdosed himself on fentanyl. hope he gets out of depression and gets his arse back.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
either he’s on a ski trip with family or he overdosed himself on fentanyl. hope he gets out of depression and gets his arse back.
Or glued to his computer screen, staring at his GameStop investment. Yeah, he really needs to snap out of it. I think it's not so difficult since he has ready access to weed. No one gets sad or can remain sad when they're smoking weed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or glued to his computer screen, staring at his GameStop investment. Yeah, he really needs to snap out of it. I think it's not so difficult since he has ready access to weed. No one gets sad or can remain sad when they're smoking weed.
years of wasted effort and lost cause helping out sinkies settling down in canada can affect anyone’s happiness and sanity, especially with relatives and friends.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
years of wasted effort and lost cause helping out sinkies settling down in canada can affect anyone’s happiness and sanity, especially with relatives and friends.
Yes, bothersome and ungrateful people can really suck the joy out of our lives. I wish him well and hope to see him here again soon.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCP caused the drop in price of TSLA stock.

this is anticipated, as i’ve posted about the eventual demise of tesla in the prc. they will suck up, copy, steal, reverse engineer everything, and then they tell you to fuck off. never invest nor transfer your technology to the criminal ccp and chicoms. even the annunaki (ancient sumerian gods and aliens) want to destroy them. they are the real satans of the solar system.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
this is anticipated, as i’ve posted about the eventual demise of tesla in the prc. they will suck up, copy, steal, reverse engineer everything, and then they tell you to fuck off. never invest nor transfer your technology to the criminal ccp and chicoms. even the annunaki (ancient sumerian gods and aliens) want to destroy them. they are the real satans of the solar system.
You are spot on. The concept of a mutually beneficial arrangement is lost on them. Simple but honorable notions of cooperation, mutual respect, alliance, partnership are things that can never be inculcated in them. It's in their dna to be fucking cut throats, and the world needs to be reminded that they must never be allowed to dominant the world in any shape or form.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Anyone still dollar cost averaging?:biggrin:

Untitled1b.jpg