• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tesla

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Amazingly incredible

A hyper car! But the review is not all positive. Bad brakes, power steering, suspension etc. Still an amazing car made by a rocket scientist.

Macham when we were young and played with those C cell battery powered remote-control cars. Push up the throttle on the remote, and the car goes flying.:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A hyper car! But the review is not all positive. Bad brakes, power steering, suspension etc. Still an amazing car made by a rocket scientist.

Macham when we were young and played with those C cell battery powered remote-control cars. Push up the throttle on the remote, and the car goes flying.:biggrin:
i own tsla stocks but i won’t buy any of their vehicles. it’s the billions of miles of (driving) data mining that are valuable. even waymo of google admits defeat, despite years of test data collected. has to eat humble pie and partner with tesla to use its data.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i own tsla stocks but i won’t buy any of their vehicles. it’s the billions of miles of (driving) data mining that are valuable. even waymo of google admits defeat, despite years of test data collected. has to eat humble pie and partner with tesla to use its data.
yes, its the software that makes the car intelligent and benefit the fleet. Lucid couldn't come up with their own, refused to kowtow to tesla, so they partnered with jew company Mobileye.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
cool, hopefully its not more Vaporware from Musk. isnt there a chip shortage going around? or maybe he is sitting on a huge stock pile of 5nm chips that he needs to burn through, then a phone makes sense since they design their own chips in house. is he going to use Tesla OS or android? got Tesla app store?

at first i thought this is fake news like med beds :tongue:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Elon said he’ll sell 10% of his Tesla shares so that he can pay taxes. What else could go wrong? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elon said he’ll sell 10% of his Tesla shares so that he can pay taxes. What else could go wrong? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
many tech billionaires are asset or stock rich but not cash rich as most of their wealth are locked in stocks. if they sell some shares, they need to set aside 36.9% of their gains (usually close to respective $ values of what they sell as they obtain their stocks pre-ipo and almost “free” at sub-pennies to the dollar) for tax. both federal and state govs reap heaps of money from capital gains tax. best is becum a sinkie shitizen and park all wealth and asset value there. capital gains tax is zilch, thanks to pap.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
many tech billionaires are asset or stock rich but not cash rich as most of their wealth are locked in stocks. if they sell some shares, they need to set aside 36.9% of their gains (usually close to respective $ values of what they sell as they obtain their stocks pre-ipo and almost “free” at sub-pennies to the dollar) for tax. both federal and state govs reap heaps of money from capital gains tax. best is becum a sinkie shitizen and park all wealth and asset value there. capital gains tax is zilch, thanks to pap.
He's got an incoming US$15 billion tax bill, woh!

Yep zero capital gains tax here, if only paupers like me could take advantage of that. Hey, time to woo Elon Musk here, and tell Eduardo Saverin to fuck off. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's got an incoming US$15 billion tax bill, woh!

Yep zero capital gains tax here, if only paupers like me could take advantage of that. Hey, time to woo Elon Musk here, and tell Eduardo Saverin to fuck off. :biggrin:
sergey brin is already setting up his trust fund and family foundation in sg. his net worth is us$121b. if he parks $69b in sg, he can save billions in capital gains tax when that $69b generates interest earned and billions in returns from investments. very soon, may be the larry page family, the suckerbergs, bezos, musk. sg huat ah!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
sergey brin is already setting up his trust fund and family foundation in sg. his net worth is us$121b. if he parks $69b in sg, he can save billions in capital gains tax when that $69b generates interest earned and billions in returns from investments. very soon, may be the larry page family, the suckerbergs, bezos, musk. sg huat ah!

Monaco.

Singaporeans will also benefit. But if a large number of very wealthy people move to SG then the disparity between rich and poor will widen even further.

But yes SG huat ar!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yeah but none of them except Musk can fly us to Mars. Sg is such a beloved tax haven, won't be surprised if more of them will plonk their billions here. Sinkies can only ogle and drip saliva.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Monaco.

Singaporeans will also benefit. But if a large number of very wealthy people move to SG then the disparity between rich and poor will widen even further.

But yes SG huat ar!
I don't think the pap is overly concerned with the ever widening income disparity. All they want is to cement sg's position as the playground for the world's wealthiest, in this part of the world.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod