• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven reading is high ses activity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chey! This kind of standard. Everyone in her class can get double distinction in English.
Well that’s not true according to Cambridge standard not your liar reading thousands of books standard when actually probably read zero novel in life lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said it before:
sammyboy.com/posts/2728729
but I'll say it again, i.e. I think it's safe to say that ALL the regular/active members of this forum would agree that @ginfreely is a delusional/paranoid psychotic at best or a malicious hypocrite at worst, trying to use most of her threads:
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=16966&content=thread
to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_the_victim
("Victim playing (also known as playing the victim, victim card or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.")
Clearly you are the malicious liar yourself spamming brazen lies of me when already got solid circumstantial evidence of people hacking my Apple ID yesterday beside the India phone calls etc.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chey! This kind of standard. Everyone in her class can get double distinction in English.
She Jiuhu rah. SPM certificate rah .. Bo Pa Kay one rah... Or else START thread becomes OPEN thread. Nabei, even PSLE only will be able to differentiate between OPEN and START.

My ATB girlfriend don't even make such silly mistakes!

LOL:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the moniker is in your ignore list, the threads and posts started by the moniker are automatically removed from sight.

New threads started by the ignored moniker are totally invisible whilst older threads participated by you will remain visible, but the ignored moniker's posts are wiped clean :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

As of spamming, didn't SeeFartLoong started a thread to complain? Till the alarm bell sound then the cleaner starts work loh :p:p:p

兵来将挡, 水来土掩。
Obviously you are blind to his derailing of threads using LOL and saying thanks to likes and spamming lies repeatedly. You are hopelessly blind!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't ban or ignore her. I will be lost! The only reason I come back here is for fun and laughter. Amusement is awesome with such characters around...:biggrin:
Oh really? Not long ago you were still calling for my ban. Now cannot already quickly changed your stand to otherwise. Caught a fake again. So pretentious is you low class loser. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She Jiuhu rah. SPM certificate rah .. Bo Pa Kay one rah... Or else START thread becomes OPEN thread. Nabei, even PSLE only will be able to differentiate between OPEN and START.

My ATB girlfriend don't even make such silly mistakes!

LOL:biggrin:
Say my standard until so low only means that yours is lower. Don’t even know the difference between claimed and alleged hahahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are playing the "victim" again!
Until now, you still have not posted the link to the thread or post by @glockman, in which he clearly attacked you first, before you started attacking him on "Sep 17, 2015":
sammyboy.com/threads/boss-leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones.216526
Smart @jw5 clone catcher never need to prove clones. Need @Leongsam to run program to catch such dirty tricks of @glockman upping slut whore mistress threads whenever I login. Insinuating insults of me and how many times I must tell you glockman never named me just like kt latha ? Spamming lies is you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly you are the malicious liar yourself spamming brazen lies of me when already got solid circumstantial evidence of people hacking my Apple ID yesterday beside the India phone calls etc.
Pretentious Malaysian dogs here keep pretending my evidence cannot be seen while their malicious lies of me is true. Insulting the intelligence of humans indeed lol.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Own self talks to own self.

Are there two persons in one body?
lky-cb_1.jpg

:biggrin: