• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven reading is high ses activity

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leong Sam has been mesmerising on your ravishing beauty on a very cold day in NZ. You are a source of warmth and encouragement to him. That what sbf friends are for ! I never mentioned about chicken or feathers although Sam might prefer chicken.
I believe he has a soft spot for her :p. He might even pity her, so I am sure he would offer her a discount to list her services in his sex forum.:biggrin:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

Reminds me of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That's What Friends Are For

youtube.com/watch?v=HyTpu6BmE88

youtube.com/watch?v=NNHBT7wjqVI
music_hifi-gif.41029

:p​

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So since I introduced it, how can Wunderfool be the one to start it? Are you ok or not? And like I said, Wunderfool did not even post in that NZ thread. Be a good girl, go read that thread before you post again. Else you are just arguing for the sake of argument, and come across as a mad pathological liar.
Did I say it’s the same thread? I didn’t. I only said @Leongsam thread. Again you are the one that introduced this not me. I said it clearly @Wunderfool said I keep warm and you follow his lead on keeping warm using chicken feathers. You are the pathological liar not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did I say it’s the same thread? I didn’t. I only said @Leongsam thread. Again you are the one that introduced this not me. I said it clearly @Wunderfool said I keep warm and you follow his lead on keeping warm using chicken feathers. You are the pathological liar not me.
This must be what non fiction book teaches on how psychopath wins arguments: by introducing irrelevant stuff into the arguments.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's probably using those chicken feathers from from feather duster to tickle her jibye when she wrote whatever she wrote. Lol:biggrin:
You do that to your slut mother cheebye. Remember You are ALWAYS what you accused me to be.