• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven reading is high ses activity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
the citation is absolutely correct you also can say wrong only shows how shameless you are.

This is the citation of first post

“And of course the chicken feathers is you acting smart Alec along the same line as earlier @Wunderfool that named me in @Leongsamthreads as keeping him warm and which I have replied in that thread so this is how people that read thousandS of books behaved. Obviously you are continuing from there chicken Feathers to keep warm. Why do evil and deny? That is so Malaysian dog trait from my neighbor from hell to all the dogs here so Lowlife behavior”

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So far I have only made this mixed up in identity mistake once between two different dogs. That’s not too many mistakes when dealing with multiple dogs.
No, there are a few more instances. Pls go search the forum and present your case, and explain them. I won't spoon feed you by telling you. You are a pathological liar if you claim to not being able to come up with them.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

“And of course the chicken feathers is you acting smart Alec along the same line as earlier @Wunderfool that named me in @Leongsamthreads as keeping him warm and which I have replied in that thread so this is how people that read thousandS of books behaved. Obviously you are continuing from there chicken Feathers to keep warm. Why do evil and deny? That is so Malaysian dog trait from my neighbor from hell to all the dogs here so Lowlife behavior”
And this Is citation of second post

“You are a pathological liar calling me one. I already said I mistaken @AhMeng for @Wunderfool. And I already said you are saying chicken feathers keep warm following the lead is @Wunderfool said about keep warm.“
Both explicitly stated why I said @glockman saying chicken feathers keeping warm is following the lead of @Wunderfool who said about keeping warm.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, there are a few more instances. Pls go search the forum and present your case, and explain them. I won't spoon feed you by telling you. You are a pathological liar if you claim to not being to come up with them.
Nope this is the only identity mix up of dogs mistake, the rest are all spelling typo grammar mistakes that are none of your business. You are a pathological liar if you alleged I am a patho liar but can’t point out the lies whereas I pointed out your lies in inconsistency of reasons for leaving the forum. Wow in this forum you admit mistakes people still will call you liar because they just want to call you pathological liar.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Very good work. But that's not it. What transpired before that?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, now she is really backtracking to find citations just to proof she understands the meaning of the word. :biggrin:

I don't really care what she can dig up, just having fun with her only :biggrin:
Aiyoh kena exposed malicious liar just laughed it off. What’s new? I am just practicing what I learned yesterday on multi quote function quoting my four marvelous findings of you dogs acting smart and pretending to read books all kena caught fake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh kena exposed malicious liar just laughed it off. What’s new? I am just practicing what I learned yesterday on multi quote function quoting my four marvelous findings of you dogs acting smart and pretending to read books all kena caught fake.
Didn’t I say before that’s how shameless Malaysians are? Denial of crime even when evidence is there. Denial of citation even when posts quoted. Denial of exact paragraph even when cited out for them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you are not answering my question. You need to go back to the NZ thread. And see that @Wunderfool did not post there. Leongsam mentioned chicken feathers first. Pls go to that thread and see. Else you are just a pathological liar.
Fuck You twister liar I am not the one talking about @Leongsam talking chicken feathers or not. You are the one that introduced it. All along I only said @Wunderfool started in @Leongsam thread naming me to keep him warm and you dog following his lead to say chicken feathers keep warm.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fuck You twister liar I am not the one talking about @Leongsam talking chicken feathers or not. You are the one that introduced it. All along I only said @Wunderfool started in @Leongsam thread naming me to keep him warm and you dog following his lead to say chicken feathers keep warm.
So since I introduced it, how can Wunderfool be the one to start it? Are you ok or not? And like I said, Wunderfool did not even post in that NZ thread. Be a good girl, go read that thread before you post again. Else you are just arguing for the sake of argument, and come across as a mad pathological liar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope this is the only identity mix up of dogs mistake, the rest are all spelling typo grammar mistakes that are none of your business. You are a pathological liar if you alleged I am a patho liar but can’t point out the lies whereas I pointed out your lies in inconsistency of reasons for leaving the forum. Wow in this forum you admit mistakes people still will call you liar because they just want to call you pathological liar.
So where are the other mistakes ? Proven you @glockman are a pathological liar calling me one.