• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proven reading is high ses activity

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is indeed my mistake it’s @AhMeng following @Wunderfool lead stating chicken just like @glockman following @Wunderfool lead of chicken feathers.
You are full of shit. Leongsam said feathers and I took it from there. Why do I even have to explain to you? You go read that thread properly. It totally had nothing to do with you. The world does not revolve around you, you know.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biographies you read got people steal and post sex photos to win?
That must be a case study of psychopath in some non fiction book on evil psychopath. So @glockman read it to copycat. Damn useless reading books not to elevate people and change the world for the better but to trample people and change the world for worse. You @glockman better don’t read to do a good deed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are full of shit. Leongsam said feathers and I took it from there. Why do I even have to explain to you? You go read that thread properly. It totally had nothing to do with you. The world does not revolve around you, you know.
That’s not true @Leongsam replied to the chicken wing comment put in by your fellow dog @AhMeng. And you talk on chicken feathers to keep warm. All dogs sucking each other cocks.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This proves that I made mistake admit mistake and still get called liar by who else but a malicious liar psychopath.
You've made many mistakes. In your stupid and crazy head, you think otherwise. And when you run out of excuses, you will lie to get out of your mistakes. Then go around and shit in other threads to get attention. Fake virgin got hacked into pieces in Taiwan also you must go in to disturb. Why do you so do?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I have to use that to pinpoint the lack of achievement between you and other non psychopath that read such non fiction books. One is elevate people one is bring people down.

And of course the chicken feathers is you acting smart Alec along the same line as earlier @Wunderfool that named me in @Leongsam threads as keeping him warm and which I have replied in that thread so this is how people that read thousandS of books behaved. Obviously you are continuing from there chicken Feathers to keep warm. Why do evil and deny? That is so Malaysian dog trait from my neighbor from hell to all the dogs here so Lowlife behavior.

Your prostitute mother raised you and you open your toilet cert mouth only can attack me as prostitutes to win. Look at my marvelous four findings of you dogs got involve that? Unlike you filthy Malaysians I no need to slander people prostitutes to win in debate. Damn shameless people with shameful behavior indeed open toilet mouth call people prostitute such self entitled character flaws still dare to call me character flaw.
Reason right there in this first post why I say he is following @Wunderfool lead also can deny and call me liar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've made many mistakes. In your stupid and crazy head, you think otherwise. And when you run out of excuses, you will lie to get out of your mistakes. Then go around and shit in other threads to get attention. Fake virgin got hacked into pieces in Taiwan also you must go in to disturb. Why do you so do?
So far I have only made this mixed up in identity mistake once between two different dogs. That’s not too many mistakes when dealing with multiple dogs.