• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Private condo resale price every month went up >1%. Upto May already increased 6%! Huat Ah!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Serangoon north can sell at 1575 to 1660 without hsr, then no reason west coast cannot.
Hooray the truth will always prevail over the forces of evil!
If I were you, I would try to sell that small condo unit of yours as soon as possible, then wait six months (if I remember correctly) before buying an OCR resale HDB flat, so that you can move back to Singapore and retire in it. :wink:
After that, since you would no longer have to suffer in JB, I believe your sammyboy.com behaviour should improve significantly. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were you, I would try to sell that small condo unit of yours as soon as possible, then wait six months (if I remember correctly) before buying an OCR resale HDB flat, so that you can move back to Singapore and retire in it. :wink:
After that, since you would no longer have to suffer in JB, I believe your sammyboy.com behaviour should improve significantly. :wink:
Tell that to yourself with one of the worst behavior Malaysian dogs here.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Still talking abt condo, means u still hve not made it in life. Fuck the condo, look for happiness in life is the ultimate Goal.
For a money worshipper like TS, her thought processes are skewed towards Greed. It's in her upbringing. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a money worshipper like TS, her thought processes are skewed towards Greed. It's in her upbringing. Lol :biggrin:
How many times have you repeated this lie of me being money worshipper? Tell me how did I worship money by doing volunteer work in my prime?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really happiness is when you have perfected tat BJ on all Samsters.
Scolding you bastards is called BJ? Posting condo news that made myself happy is called BJ on all samsters? Proven you scroobal clone is a Malaysian dog that can twist anything and everything to slander me. You must be a happy dog giving BJ to your office boss while bitching behind here.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies love 6.9.....huat ah!

Over 6.9K visited Riverfront Residences showflat

86bcdebe88c4eb7088fba6c16427c8f8

Crowds braved the rain for the opening of Riverfront Residences over the weekend.
More than 7,000 people visited the Riverfront Residences showflat, a 1,472-unit residential project with six retail shops in Hougang Avenue 7, after it opened for preview over the weekend (23-24 June).
“The response has been very encouraging and the crowd was especially strong on Saturday despite the heavy downpour,” said a spokesperson for the Oxley-led consortium developing the project.
“Due to the overwhelming response, we will be opening the showflat on weekdays and this coming weekend for those who may have missed visiting this project due to the June holidays.”
The 99-year leasehold condominium is situated on the former site of Rio Casa, which was acquired last May through an en bloc sale valued at $575 million.
Buyers can choose from one- to five-bedroom apartments from 463 sq ft to 1,905 sq ft, along with four-bedroom strata terrace houses measuring 2,109 sq ft.
Prices range from $578,000 for the one-bedders to $1.97 million for the five-bedders, with the strata terrace houses going for $2.35 million each.
Expected to be completed by 2024, the project has a large land area of about 396,231 sq ft and a plot ratio of 2.8, enabling the developers to build over 100 facilities.
These include three clubhouses each with different amenities such as a co-working and study space, a gym and KTV/movie room, and a fully-equipped kitchen. The developers also teamed up with bicycle-sharing platform OBike to provide residents with dockless sharing bikes.
In addition, there is a park connector in front of the project that links to the nearby Punggol Park.
Oxley intends to officially launch Riverfront Residences in July following the launch of Affinity at Serangoon earlier this month, which saw 112 of the 300 units released sold at an average price of $1,575 psf.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies love 6.9.....huat ah!

Over 6.9K visited Riverfront Residences showflat

86bcdebe88c4eb7088fba6c16427c8f8

Crowds braved the rain for the opening of Riverfront Residences over the weekend.
More than 7,000 people visited the Riverfront Residences showflat, a 1,472-unit residential project with six retail shops in Hougang Avenue 7, after it opened for preview over the weekend (23-24 June).
“The response has been very encouraging and the crowd was especially strong on Saturday despite the heavy downpour,” said a spokesperson for the Oxley-led consortium developing the project.
“Due to the overwhelming response, we will be opening the showflat on weekdays and this coming weekend for those who may have missed visiting this project due to the June holidays.”
The 99-year leasehold condominium is situated on the former site of Rio Casa, which was acquired last May through an en bloc sale valued at $575 million.
Buyers can choose from one- to five-bedroom apartments from 463 sq ft to 1,905 sq ft, along with four-bedroom strata terrace houses measuring 2,109 sq ft.
Prices range from $578,000 for the one-bedders to $1.97 million for the five-bedders, with the strata terrace houses going for $2.35 million each.
Expected to be completed by 2024, the project has a large land area of about 396,231 sq ft and a plot ratio of 2.8, enabling the developers to build over 100 facilities.
These include three clubhouses each with different amenities such as a co-working and study space, a gym and KTV/movie room, and a fully-equipped kitchen. The developers also teamed up with bicycle-sharing platform OBike to provide residents with dockless sharing bikes.
In addition, there is a park connector in front of the project that links to the nearby Punggol Park.
Oxley intends to officially launch Riverfront Residences in July following the launch of Affinity at Serangoon earlier this month, which saw 112 of the 300 units released sold at an average price of $1,575 psf.
Wow so good crowds only mean one thing in Spore: good price or good time to buy! This developer got it at 669 psf en bloc price.