• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Private condo resale price every month went up >1%. Upto May already increased 6%! Huat Ah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah picture looks like a river.
FB5A7025-782C-46E3-A57F-027196CCC488.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Trump came to sg to develop and sell condos,I'm sure his properties will sell for 6969 hotcakes.

Ya why he no build one trump tower here when India Philippines all have or going to have right? That’s based on news when he first elected president.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
very much better than cemetery front in hk. obviously hk developers will not market them as "cemetery front" but as "a tranquil sanctuary for peace and quiet", or "one with nature". :eek:
main_900.jpg

manuel-alvarez-diestro-hong-kong-amphitheaters-designboom02.jpg
Last year I went hk I was staying in an outskirts hotel that faced such cemetery. Felt really nice and tranquil. Certainly way better than in residential estates that have no cemetery but with Malaysian ghosts playing firecrackers non stop.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last year I went hk I was staying in an outskirts hotel that faced such cemetery. Felt really nice and tranquil. Certainly way better than in residential estates that have no cemetery but with Malaysian ghosts playing firecrackers non stop.
homeless in iran who sleeps in ancient cemetery agrees with you.
_40f25384-cd3a-11e6-a1a7-f672457d0d7f.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money worshipping character doesn't change. Lol. Hope you can bring all your investment and realised proceeds to the next world when you die..Lol :biggrin:

My money will be in good use just like Elon musk’s money. So unlike yours spent on womanizing and liquor and gambling. Pui you Malaysian hypocrite bastard calling me money worshipper!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My money will be in good use just like Elon musk’s money. So unlike yours spent on womanizing and liquor and gambling. Pui you Malaysian hypocrite bastard calling me money worshipper!
KGK 就是 KGK. Comparing your low life to Elon...Lol :biggrin: