• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Private condo resale price every month went up >1%. Upto May already increased 6%! Huat Ah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole year is expected to increase 8 to 12%!

销量虽微跌 非有地私宅 转售价再创新高 http://www.zaobao.com/zfinance/real-estate/story20180613-866824?xtor=CS2-8

橙易产业(OrangeTee & Tie)研究与咨询部主管孙燕清则认为,私宅转售价今年初以来每月上涨超过1%,今年首五个月来累积涨幅6%,上涨势头不减,意味着私宅转售价下来几个月还有一些上涨空间,预料会继续创下新高。

她也说,接下来发展商推出的新私宅项目,由于土地收购价高,预料销售价格也走高。这也将带动私宅转售价。

孙燕清说:“转售价格增幅目前在我们先前预测范围内,预料今年私宅转售价增幅介于8%和12%。”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up let the jealous Malaysian chinese dogs go hit the wall with jealousy! Wish people well is an alien concept to them!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Singapore residential market is looking good this year driven by strong demand from En bloc sales buyers and pent up demand . If you have not entered the market, don’t miss the boat this time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serangoon new launch condo priced at 1575 to 1660 psf due to higher cost land!

一个周末下来,拥有1052个公寓单位的Affinity at Serangoon(简称Affinity),首批推出的300个单位卖出112个,平均售价每平方英尺1575元;有613个单位的嘉和馨苑(The Garden Residences),则卖出60多个单位,平均尺价1660元。

两个项目加起来还卖出不到200个单位。若有留意过去一年新大型楼盘的销量,不难发现这样的销量成绩只能垫底。

从近期说起,5月初在西海岸谷推出的庭·维苑(Twin VEW)有520个住宅单位,首周末大卖442个单位,平均尺价1399元。

3月份在淡滨尼推出的荟锦嘉园(The Tapestry)共有861个单位,首批推出450个单位卖出315个,平均尺价1310元。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
问题源头在地价较高
我想,以目前本地楼市来看,1500元很可能是很多人的一道心理防线,就如10年前的1000元尺价,当时大众私宅尺价很少会卖贵过1000元。可是实龙岗北的项目却远远突破了1500元尺价,让买家“难以消化”。

当然,没有一家发展商会做赔本生意,当初标地成本较高,售价自然定得比较高。

吉宝置业和永泰控股联合发展的嘉和馨苑,地价相当于容积率每平方英尺965元;豪利控股、新联明发展、金成兴控股与金信资本联合发展的Affinity则为835元。相比之下,庭·维苑和荟锦嘉园地价在五六百元

楼市还会继续火热吗? http://www.zaobao.com/zfinance/real-estate/story20180610-865941?xtor=CS2-8

一个周末下来,拥有1052个公寓单位的Affinity at Serangoon(简称Affinity),首批推出的300个单位卖出112个,平均售价每平方英尺1575元;有613个单位的嘉和馨苑(The Garden Residences),则卖出60多个单位,平均尺价1660元。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL now west coast Twin VEW price seem so cheap at 1399 psf.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
问题源头在地价较高
我想,以目前本地楼市来看,1500元很可能是很多人的一道心理防线,就如10年前的1000元尺价,当时大众私宅尺价很少会卖贵过1000元。可是实龙岗北的项目却远远突破了1500元尺价,让买家“难以消化”。

当然,没有一家发展商会做赔本生意,当初标地成本较高,售价自然定得比较高。

吉宝置业和永泰控股联合发展的嘉和馨苑,地价相当于容积率每平方英尺965元;豪利控股、新联明发展、金成兴控股与金信资本联合发展的Affinity则为835元。相比之下,庭·维苑和荟锦嘉园地价在五六百元

楼市还会继续火热吗? http://www.zaobao.com/zfinance/real-estate/story20180610-865941?xtor=CS2-8
LOL the Serangoon land was bought at 835 psf now condo launch price 1575. So the west coast Land next to Twin VEW bought at 800 psf will sell for 1540 Psf.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/property/strong-take-up-of-twin-vew-apartments

CDL paid $800 psf ppr for a West Coast Vale site at a state tender in January. CSC Land was the runner-up in that auction.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL the Serangoon land was bought at 835 psf now condo launch price 1575. So the west coast Land next to Twin VEW bought at 800 psf will sell for 1540 Psf.

https://www.straitstimes.com/business/property/strong-take-up-of-twin-vew-apartments

CDL paid $800 psf ppr for a West Coast Vale site at a state tender in January. CSC Land was the runner-up in that auction.
With the indefinite postponement of the HSR, the west coast vale condo may be impacted . Twin vew is fortunate to launch the project before May 9 . I was there after May 9 . There was not a single buyer.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now @musashi what you going to say? I envy of myself now ok hahahahaha
I might be tempted to envy you, if I can suddenly see your future now and see that you managed to sell that small Sinkie condo unit of yours, and managed to continue living for at least another two decades in good physical and mental/psychological/spiritual health until you die at a ripe old age of at least 80. :wink:

But if that small condo unit of yours is located outside the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Region,_Singapore
I would probably be less tempted to envy you. :wink:

Furthermore, if your current:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#Singapore
is significantly above 23 or 25, and your usual diet includes meat and sugary food, and if you are really a retired woman in your late 40s who does not exercise at least every other day (and I mean at least three or four times every week until you sweat a lot!), then you will most likely start suffering from at least one serious disease before you reach 60:
healthline.com/health/top-10-deadliest-diseases
who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/the-top-10-causes-of-death

I also suspect you are at high risk of suffering from:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia#Signs_and_symptoms
mostly caused by:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer's disease
and here's the situation in Singapore:

"He’s 48, and already grappling with dementia - Channel NewsAsia"
channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/48-young-onset-dementia-alzheimers-singapore-10398838
(07 Jun 2018 06:15AM)

There are an estimated 40,000 persons living with dementia in Singapore, and this number is expected to double by 2030.

More alarmingly, what was once considered an “old person’s” disease is now affecting younger adults....

By 2016, the National Neuroscience Institute (NNI) Neuroscience Clinic (Tan Tock Seng Hospital Campus) was seeing a fivefold increase – over five years – in patients with young-onset dementia, which affects those aged 65 and below.
An estimated 4,000 people in Singapore have young-onset dementia.
“Patients are reported to have shorter survival, more rapid cognitive deterioration, greater frequency of language disturbance, as well as early and more severe behavioural changes as compared to older patients with dementia,” said the NNI.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCtM9QYyk8

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the indefinite postponement of the HSR, the west coast vale condo may be impacted . Twin vew is fortunate to launch the project before May 9 . I was there after May 9 . There was not a single buyer.
You were there for one second? Of course no buyer in that one second lah. Anyway CDL paid $800 psf for nearby land means the price is roughly there at least 1400 to have some profits. CDL is not one that will anyhow cut price to drive sales. Not even during crisis.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I might be tempted to envy you, if I can suddenly see your future now and see that you managed to sell that small Sinkie condo unit of yours, and managed to continue living for at least another two decades in good physical and mental/psychological/spiritual health until you die at a ripe old age of at least 80. :wink:

But if that small condo unit of yours is located outside the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Region,_Singapore
I would probably be less tempted to envy you. :wink:

Furthermore, if your current:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index#Singapore
is significantly above 23 or 25, and your usual diet includes meat and sugary food, and if you are really a retired woman in your late 40s who does not exercise at least every other day (and I mean at least three or four times every week until you sweat a lot!), then you will most likely start suffering from at least one serious disease before you reach 60:
healthline.com/health/top-10-deadliest-diseases
who.int/en/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/the-top-10-causes-of-death

I also suspect you are at high risk of suffering from:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dementia#Signs_and_symptoms
mostly caused by:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer's disease
and here's the situation in Singapore:

"He’s 48, and already grappling with dementia - Channel NewsAsia"
channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/48-young-onset-dementia-alzheimers-singapore-10398838
(07 Jun 2018 06:15AM)

There are an estimated 40,000 persons living with dementia in Singapore, and this number is expected to double by 2030.

More alarmingly, what was once considered an “old person’s” disease is now affecting younger adults....

By 2016, the National Neuroscience Institute (NNI) Neuroscience Clinic (Tan Tock Seng Hospital Campus) was seeing a fivefold increase – over five years – in patients with young-onset dementia, which affects those aged 65 and below.
An estimated 4,000 people in Singapore have young-onset dementia.
“Patients are reported to have shorter survival, more rapid cognitive deterioration, greater frequency of language disturbance, as well as early and more severe behavioural changes as compared to older patients with dementia,” said the NNI.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZhCtM9QYyk8
See everyone? Can’t even wish me well in selling my small condo. That’s the difference between high class and low class people like this evil Malaysian bastard so jealous and wishing me dead. Proven Wishing people well is an alien concept to them indeed.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven Wishing people well is an alien concept to them indeed.
Do you wish your real-life enemies (such as those JB neighbours of yours who have hurt you) well? o_O
And you and I are still sammyboy.com enemies, right? :wink:
Have you wished me well? o_O

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You were there for one second? Of course no buyer in that one second lah. Anyway CDL paid $800 psf for nearby land means the price is roughly there at least 1400 to have some profits. CDL is not one that will anyhow cut price to drive sales. Not even during crisis.
Don't mean to put a dampener on CDL purchase of the land next to Twin Vew at 800 psf. But they have assumed that the HSR is a done thing when they put in their bid. They have to price the unit at $1500 psf in order to make money. But with the HSR in limbo, it will be hard to sell the units at that price level. Even JRL is a tad too far from their location. So, they do not really have a good story to sell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you wish your real-life enemies (such as those JB neighbours of yours who have hurt you) well? o_O
And you and I are still sammyboy.com enemies, right? :wink:
Have you wished me well? o_O
So you finally admit you are my enemy that started viciously attacking me FIRST.