• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Private condo resale price every month went up >1%. Upto May already increased 6%! Huat Ah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't mean to put a dampener on CDL purchase of the land next to Twin Vew at 800 psf. But they have assumed that the HSR is a done thing when they put in their bid. They have to price the unit at $1500 psf in order to make money. But with the HSR in limbo, it will be hard to sell the units at that price level. Even JRL is a tad too far from their location. So, they do not really have a good story to sell.
If Serangoon north can sell at 1575 to 1660 without hsr, then no reason west coast cannot.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven Wishing people well is an alien concept to them indeed.
Do you wish your real-life enemies (such as those JB neighbours of yours who have hurt you) well? o_O
And you and I are still sammyboy.com enemies, right? :wink:
Have you wished me well? o_O
So you finally admit you are my enemy that started viciously attacking me FIRST.
Obviously, you should already know that from my point of view, I started becoming your enemy only after YOU attacked me FIRST, right? :wink:
And to be fair, it should be obvious to both you and everyone else who has read my posts that I have never used any vulgar words against you or anyone else, whereas you have used many vulgar words against me, right? :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serangoon North is more central. It is considered RCR. West Coast is OCR.
No that news article said Serangoon north is not in central region.

有同事就纳闷,那里明明是中央区以外的大众私宅,为什么实龙岗北这两个项目却敢敢卖接近1600元至1700元的水平呢?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, you should already know that from my point of view, I started becoming your enemy only after YOU attacked me FIRST, right? :wink:
And to be fair, it should be obvious to both you and everyone else who has read my posts that I have never used any vulgar words against you or anyone else, whereas you have used many vulgar words against me, right? :(
No that’s not what you said last time. You claimed to attack me first out of righteousness because you see me attacking those sinkie clones. So now you said I attacked you first means you were lying then. You are one of Sinkie clones that I spotted.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No that news article said Serangoon north is not in central region.

有同事就纳闷,那里明明是中央区以外的大众私宅,为什么实龙岗北这两个项目却敢敢卖接近1600元至1700元的水平呢?
I say Serangoon is MORE central. I didn't say they are in the central region. I say this in relation to West Coast. Serangoon is , according to property experts , in the Rest of the Central Region ( RCR ).

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I say Serangoon is MORE central. I didn't say they are in the central region. I say this in relation to West Coast. Serangoon is , according to property experts , in the Rest of the Central Region ( RCR ).
tenor.gif

:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what I am saying the newspapers said they are not RCR because they are 中央区以外So no difference with west coast. In fact worse location not nearby Jurong Lake District.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That’s what I am saying the newspapers said they are not RCR because they are 中央区以外So no difference with west coast. In fact worse location not nearby Jurong Lake District.
It is still too early to tell about Jurong Lake District. Now with the HSR postponed indefinitely, you never know if the entire JLD development may also get delayed.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You claimed to attack me first out of righteousness because you see me attacking those sinkie clones. So now you said I attacked you first means you were lying then.
I was helping them counterattack you by proving that they were truly innocent and that, therefore, you were truly in the wrong for attacking them first. :(
Unfortunately for me, you responded by attacking me with your lies, nonsense and vulgar words. :(

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whole year is expected to increase 8 to 12%!

销量虽微跌 非有地私宅 转售价再创新高 http://www.zaobao.com/zfinance/real-estate/story20180613-866824?xtor=CS2-8

橙易产业(OrangeTee & Tie)研究与咨询部主管孙燕清则认为,私宅转售价今年初以来每月上涨超过1%,今年首五个月来累积涨幅6%,上涨势头不减,意味着私宅转售价下来几个月还有一些上涨空间,预料会继续创下新高。

她也说,接下来发展商推出的新私宅项目,由于土地收购价高,预料销售价格也走高。这也将带动私宅转售价。

孙燕清说:“转售价格增幅目前在我们先前预测范围内,预料今年私宅转售价增幅介于8%和12%。”
Most also 99 year lease.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was helping them counterattack you by proving that they were truly innocent and that, therefore, you were truly in the wrong for attacking them first. :(
Unfortunately for me, you responded by attacking me with your lies, nonsense and vulgar words. :(
See everyone? After being caught inconsistency in his words just act like nothing happened and heap more false accusations of me. Yesterday he said I attacked him first and that is why he attacked me. Last time said helping OTHERS to attack me. That’s inconsistent malicious LIE caught! Filthy Malaysians are always accusing me what they are themselves: malicious liars!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL confirmed from this latest Chinese newspaper article today that 中央区以外means (OCR)not RCR . So confirmed Serangoon north is not in RCR but in OCR exactly like West coast!

上个月销量最高的是代表大众化私宅的中央区以外(OCR)私宅,共卖出792个单位。中档私宅的其他中央区(RCR)私宅有286个单位成交;属于高档私宅的核心中央区(CCR)则卖出43个。

5月新私宅销量增加53.1% http://www.zaobao.com/zfinance/realtime/story20180618-868172?xtor=CS2-8