• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm is sabo.

attachment.php

quek suan shiau is Sumiko Tan's husband. So looks like it is all BS. Scroobal created a clone to trick us.

You are mistaken and it is not bullshit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was really classic. Even police was called. They fought over an Aussie lady forummer (real life forummer) visiting Singapore. I was lucky to think with brains instead of testicles and decided to stay out of it. Another oldtimer forummer, Bluesotong, was involved in the ensuing saga, a.k.a. Romance Of Three Condoms.

Oh so it was cos of that lady. I asked lpplking and he didn't want to tell. Care to share the full details? This bob sim says she's damn chio and she has big tits. Her nick name was cantbeassed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s a long and a strange story and I will later reveal the details and my identity as I have nothing to hide. I promise you that I am not Scroobad. In time you will see that I am telling the truth and that I don’t lie.

ok i will hold you to your words.

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey i had dinner with Elvis last night.

I didn't expect all to believe me, as some are leaders and most are followers. I am from the UK and know this fool personally, that's why I am 100% sure of his identity . Anyway now you know where all the juicy gossip comes from and the quality of his writing.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Oh so it was cos of that lady. I asked lpplking and he didn't want to tell. Care to share the full details? This bob sim says she's damn chio and she has big tits. Her nick name was cantbeassed.

I'm also curious about the story! He and cuntbeast used to masterbate each other's ego in the old forum.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't expect all to believe me, as some are leaders and most are followers. I am from the UK and know this fool personally, that's why I am 100% sure of his identity . Anyway now you know where all the juicy gossip comes from and the quality of his writing.

So how can u prove it then?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are mistaken and it is not bullshit.

You just joined this forum for barely a month.. Why so much effort in exposing Scroobal? You are a PAP mole sent here by your masters to stir shit in this forum? Cmon.. I'm a just a newbie here like you.. I'm not siding with Scroobal nor am I taking the side of the other Bros having problems with him here, but this dirty tactic of yours is just way below the belt..

I agree with Bro drifter, whatever that has been said in this forum, stays in this forum... What do you get by exposing Scroobal? PAP will give you free tickets for this year's National Day Parade?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow he sure must have pissed you off somehow. Why would a teacher behave like that though. Pls reveal everything don't keep us in suspense.

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how can u prove it then?

This is the problem, it wouldn't be right to trust anyone on any forum. You dont know who I am and your nick suggests that you are scroobads clone...of course you're not..are you??The question is how can I prove it?? zzzzzzzzzmmmm Well...you will need to use your instincts and better judement... keep an open mind. That's all I can expect, do you have any suggestions?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guarantee and state my life that Quek Suan Shiau aka Suan Evans Quek is Scroobal and many clones.

this chap swore at me at my pm after i made disparaging remarks of sumi in one geylang thread where it must had truly hurt. never underestimate the power of verbal surgical strikes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You just joined this forum for barely a month.. Why so much effort in exposing Scroobal? You are a PAP mole sent here by your masters to stir shit in this forum?........

...........PAP will give you free tickets for this year's National Day Parade?

the pap is not involved in this. leave them out.