• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Bob is married with kids, I belanjah him to Ah Yat abalone and sharkfin, chop my cock and throw it into the soup to boil.

Bob is a good storyteller, yes, but he's in the fiction and imagination section. I'm in the history and reference section.

Who is Leetasar then..?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Who is Leetasar then..?

He is bob sim. Bob sim is his real name. Leethasar was his old moniker in the old forum. When Sam migrated to this new forum, his enemy hand was faster than him and took away his old moniker. Hence his new moniker leethaBAR.

This is the reason why he always act cute and says "my silly little brother leethasar said"

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is bob sim. Bob sim is his real name. Leethasar was his old moniker in the old forum. When Sam migrated to this new forum, his enemy hand was faster than him and took away his old moniker. Hence his new moniker leethaBAR.

This is the reason why he always act cute and says "my silly little brother leethasar said"

CEO..knn disillusional ah this guy.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course, she's out of place. She cannot compete with younger chicks who show smooth skin and twat full of bushy hair. She can parade in the street all night long waiting for business and only equalisation would pick her up. :d

Whahahahahaha LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come suddenly talk about Bob Sim, it's the Screw's thread. the attention-seeker Screw will be angry if you guys talk about someone else.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you have been in the old forum especially for. Awhile you shou know how Bob sim looks like

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not claiming credit, but just reference to true history, I was the one who suggested the monicker of Leetahbar to him during that migration to new platform and his F4 enemies got their fingers faster. His original monicker Leetahsar came from a Rediffusion storyteller 李大傻 in the era that TV wasn't so popularised yet.