• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

Darth Sidious

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's the whole point of her vendetta. this episode is meant to be dragged out long enough to shame him. and she's doing all a service, including warning future victims.... such as the chua sisters if the sumi relationship fizzles out. he needs to feed on those with an inside track to state secrets.

I will zap those who are longwinded and deliberately taking readers for a merry go round ride including you.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PLEASE SUPPORK SCREWBALL FOR MODERATOR!!!!!!!

then he will stop stalking me :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
KNS, 20 pages and theres nothing new. All kong lan jiao wei.....I wait until grow spider web liao...