• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this chap swore at me at my pm after i made disparaging remarks of sumi in one geylang thread where it must had truly hurt. never underestimate the power of verbal surgical strikes.

serious? Screwball actually swore at you in pm all cos of remarks on sumiko? Wow interesting.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the thread is still there. i also joked about equalisation in the same post as a tribute to his demise. rip the old chap. it wasn't a pm. it was logged in the point deduction system.

so the screw neggied you for writing on sumiko. How did you know it was the screw that did it?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Take it easy, nobody is applying for the post. Did you realise that those who were appointed can't be bothered as it pretty much useless. Credit to Windsor for trying and he did more than a decent job. When Sam made Jah a mod he realised that it was all part of the Sam sense of fun.

Anyway, just having my usual sense of fun with usual lot during the Easter break. Frankly I would not even support myself. Sam is also not going keen to do anything after I posted a picture of his army photo. I got the sack for it.

Sam is pulling is muscle here. When he made you and Windsor moderators, he knew both of you would do a good job, and both of you did. When both of you stepped down, he showed that the forum can continue nonetheless.

When Sam made Jah a mod, his purpose was to show his forum cannot be brought down even by a nonsensical moderator.

You, Windsor, Jah, are all pawns in Sam's game to show how well he has governed the forum. As Lui Tuck Yew once said, a loose grip is the sign of a strong hand. Sam has learnt from Lui well.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Bob is married with kids, I belanjah him to Ah Yat abalone and sharkfin, chop my cock and throw it into the soup to boil.

Bob is a good storyteller, yes, but he's in the fiction and imagination section. I'm in the history and reference section.

Ram is Bob Sim really quite chubby in real life ?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I just do a summary ok? Because using phone to post.

1. Loves to eat free food, especially dim sum

2. Allege by some forummers that he does not work but ask his old parents for money

3. Allege by some forummers that he beat up his old father

4. Lives in Mei Ling St there

5. Declare himself to be a horticulturist

6. Says he help out at the temple and later admitted himself that he took the temple money because he saw the money waving at him :biggrin: (this one is the classic)

7. Tries to hit on Jaslyn Go of SDP but the latter discovered he was a cheeko pek and shunned him. His adoration turned to hatred and he began to stalked the SDP gang here (SDP supporter pls don't zap me)