• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

ChingShihi

Alfrescian
Loyal
how did you come to know of this? He's been posting behind a vpn all the while.

It’s a long and a strange story and I will later reveal the details and my identity as I have nothing to hide. I promise you that I am not Scroobad. In time you will see that I am telling the truth and that I don’t lie.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s a long and a strange story and I will later reveal the details and my identity as I have nothing to hide. I promise you that I am not Scroobad. In time you will see that I am telling the truth and that I don’t lie.

A female who sabo Scroobal? Did he ditch u after u prove to be inferior to his intelligence?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
bros07.jpg

Alamaking spotted! LOL!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did u read the story of lpplking whacking up bob sim at his flat and his parents had to save him? Lpplking from the old sammyboy no relation to AK here.

yes i did read it somewhere before ...its really funny ...:wink: heard hes hiding under his parents bed ? :wink:

That was really classic. Even police was called. They fought over an Aussie lady forummer (real life forummer) visiting Singapore. I was lucky to think with brains instead of testicles and decided to stay out of it. Another oldtimer forummer, Bluesotong, was involved in the ensuing saga, a.k.a. Romance Of Three Condoms.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's not in the photo. Go to the school web site and look at the time table - Can you tell me his name?
So one of these name?

Clement V
William Teng
Aloysius Wong
Alphonseus Liang
Foong Woon Sin (a guy?)
Richmond Wang
Vincent Wong
Keh CY (a guy?)
Lim Kerry

These are all I can find......