• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The coffee may be quite strong. I hope he can take it.

ISD, CID or any police division doesn't serve coffee to any invitee during interrogation, at most water if the invitee ask nicely. An accused confirmed chargeable and thrown behind lockup bars would be served tea with the meals. Otherwise, go home and drink your own tea or coffee all you want.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If we know his identity, it is best that we e-mail to the Ministry of Home Affairs about his serious allegations against many.

bro...lets be fair and gentleman ...whatever stay in this forum stay in this forum ...dont break other ppl ricebowl ...its not nice .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
roger that bro ...sometime i also beri scare sammyboy brothers ...they can do anything out of cyber world if they are tulan .

Did u read the story of lpplking whacking up bob sim at his flat and his parents had to save him? Lpplking from the old sammyboy no relation to AK here.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did u read the story of lpplking whacking up bob sim at his flat and his parents had to save him? Lpplking from the old sammyboy no relation to AK here.

yes i did read it somewhere before ...its really funny ...:wink: heard hes hiding under his parents bed ? :wink:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder what people will do to scroobal? I hope no one does the following:

- e-mail his school and share some of the postings he made here
- track his Facebook and message everyone in his friends list
- go to his house and wait for him.
- e-mail Ministry of Home Affairs to share their concerns about allegations made about Shanmugan
- call the police

The above are terrible things to do to one person. I repeat....do not do the above-mentioned to scroobal.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what people will do to scroobal? I hope no one does the following:

- go to his house and wait for him.

where is his house? my PRC hired thugs are ready now.

bros07.jpg