• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to make Scroobal a moderator

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take it easy, nobody is applying for the post. Did you realise that those who were appointed can't be bothered as it pretty much useless. Credit to Windsor for trying and he did more than a decent job. When Sam made Jah a mod he realised that it was all part of the Sam sense of fun.

Save your vote for by elections as an announcement is expected.

By the way, you were right about Kinana. Needs to be buried in Mandai.

Anyway, just having my usual sense of fun with usual lot during the Easter break. Frankly I would not even support myself. Sam is also not going keen to do anything after I posted a picture of his army photo. I got the sack for it.

He was a moderator and i'm not supporting this motion. cheers

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball never fails to say something nice about his cronies, this type of skills I must learn, well done, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His main subject is English Lit - Class 1E4 put up with him quite a bit.

http://www.greendalesec.edu.sg/

Join the dots and see the picture.You'll soon know where he gets his info - What a joke.:o

Es ist wahr
resizedept_eng.GIF

So which 1 huH?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U mean Scroobal's real identity is exposed? Should let me publicize for him.

Based on the group photo above, can say that all the guys look like some sexually frustrated geeks.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know that the bestest and most intelligence forumner in this entire forum is my notorious evil twin - Scroobal

for your sake, i hope that you two are fraternal, not identical twins. you look very different from him.

it must be really horrible...you know lah, no need to continue...

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would add my (nick)name to the list for positive reasons - he really cleared up the anti-SDP shit at one point of time that gave the peace we needed.