• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbies in Moderation

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps another analogy to explain this analogy, I catch no balls sorry, really. Thanks!

please insert hand in pants, grab balls, and squeeze. that's how you catch balls. if you reach out and grab your buddies' balls, he may slap you. or worse, his gf will grab yours.

"road to hell is paved with good intentions" - sg's 2-child policy or china's 1-child policy: long term destruction of nation still being played out.
"good intentions are paved with highway to hell" - sg ft policy: for sure, die die short term or long term; it's an absolute disaster for ordinary mortal locals. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing has changed. You can post any rubbish here compared to any other forum. The mods here have no influence as they have found within days. That is why I am asking what triggered the the issue. Honestly what can any of mods do. All they can do is merge posts - housekeeping.

inadvertently, mods are imbued with extra terrestrial powers. :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
English has been screwed up enough by Shakespeare. Without the screwdriver of Shakespeare in the works, English wouldn't become what it is today. The Americans are just doing maintenance. :wink:

americans invent new words too, not just maintain the language. for example, "wazzup mofo? yomama saiz you aint no shitting scared!" is now official greeting in my office. :p

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
i always use "acknowledgement". here's english punctuation that i always struggle with: period within quotation marks to end a sentence or period after quotation marks to end a sentence?

It makes no difference, I guess, but I've always preferred end of quotation mark after period.

americans invent new words too, not just maintain the language. for example, "wazzup mofo? yomama saiz you aint no shitting scared!" is now official greeting in my office. :p

Yeah is also invented by Americans for yes. Yo was also invented by Americans for You. Da Ya was also invented by Americans for Do You? Maintenance. :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am asking what triggered it? Windsor acted because of the torrent of abuse from him. I asked him this so many times but he does not know. I suspect that he got the wrong person and is afraid to admit it. When I told Alamaking that he was being groomed (as paedophiles do to young kids online)...................
You are so full of fucking shit, your dog said he doesnt know what caused it and you believe him? really Screwball?

fuck you too _|_

I abuse him? he's using mod status to threaten me, why you didnt say him? hahaha

it's very obvious. side targeted cool and wind targeted alamak, two members with highest rep power and points accumulated respectively. divide and conquer. intentions are good, but the road to hell is often paved with good intentions. and this they play subterfuge..... outside the moderated section and outside their jurisdiction! it's a total abuse of their power and privilege.
eatshindie, Windsor is the 2nd person I've infracted with the system and the 3rd-4th person I've minus the points. The diff between Cooleo and I is that I dun abuse the power nor have the pleasure to ban someone everyday. As for Screwball saying I was begging for points, please ask him to prove it. The facts that some true samsters did said some positive remarks on me for upping their points and able to post without being harrased by the clones says it all, but Mr Screwball refuse to see it and continue to throw missiles at me because I talk a lot with Ramseth and I HAVE MORE POINTS THAN HIM :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

eatshindie, Windsor is the 2nd person I've infracted with the system and the 3rd-4th person I've minus the points. The diff between Cooleo and I is that I dun abuse the power nor have the pleasure to ban someone everyday. As for Screwball saying I was begging for points, please ask him to prove it. The facts that some true samsters did said some positive remarks on me for upping their points and able to post without being harrased by the clones says it all, but Mr Screwball refuse to see it and continue to throw missiles at me because I talk a lot with Ramseth and I HAVE MORE POINTS THAN HIM :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i made a typo about "side"; it was supposed to be "sing". :p anyway, we knew sing took care of the oa. but he and his army are back in a jiffy. with him in full health, bs is gonna be in the dog house again. :p whoever took care of cool must had removed something of importance to him, such as his diaper. :p sbf is like a jungle with its own predator-prey eco-system. you take care of one species, and other species are gonna multiply like locusts and shit on the prairie. a diplodocus with the largest body and highest no. of points is always a target. t-rex keeps eyeing you and wanting to tear you apart. you're part of the food chain, and with your points, a main entre. :p

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The funny thing is that I supported Screwball to be the moderator and this is how he did to me, whahahaha

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The funny thing is that I supported Screwball to be the moderator and this is how he did to me, whahahaha

Scroobal was quite friendly with me until I supported you when he accused you of accumulating points for nothing or being used by others to exchange points. I owed you no favor and was returning no favor. I was just speaking my mind that most of your points were from 3-kingdom and football threads.

Overnight Scroobal turned enemy and accused me of belittling you fat orange monkey when it was just a friendly ponytail donkey joke started by you, wasn't it?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal was quite friendly with me until I supported you when he accused you of accumulating points for nothing or being used by others to exchange points. I owed you no favor and was returning no favor. I was just speaking my mind that most of your points were from 3-kingdom and football threads.

Overnight Scroobal turned enemy and accused me of belittling you fat orange monkey when it was just a friendly ponytail donkey joke started by you, wasn't it?
Screwball and TFBH, I dunno why they turn against me, funny thing was that TFBH he play points with me too, ahaha, he upped me 1st, whahahhaaha

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball and TFBH, I dunno why they turn against me, funny thing was that TFBH he play points with me too, ahaha, he upped me 1st, whahahhaaha

It's profitable to up you first on your offer to return upping. You have more power and up them even more in return.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
As one forummer Jah-rastafar-i point out. Why did Scroobal mention my name? took awhile to sink in. If you are a newbie. You must take sides. Trying to post something constructive is not the way to go. in fact, you get labelled as a clone or crony. Either side someone and hope for points or monologue your way for 2-3 years.
This of course is no fault of the mod.
It just became an effective tool for some, after a while to figure how to use the system.
Nevermind what newbies really think, they just need to find a queue to line up.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It just became an effective tool for some, after a while to figure how to use the system.
Nevermind what newbies really think, they just need to find a queue to line up.

Very good ST Art Of War. Just like how to clear immigration or supermarket counter faster. Find the best queue to begin with. :wink:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well aware of it. Sibeiking and I are suggested that you, other mods and those with high points are given the power to clear the cases under moderation rather than depend on just Sam.It's simple - you guys can cover 3 separate time zones rather than 1 time zone and 1 person.

Appointing mods is not the answer as folks have to work for a living and eventually the attention span will degrade. Plus, its human nature to develop biases that will interfere with the ability to be objective/neutral. Having many mods with are mollycoddled is the reason why HWZ is a death spiral.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Forget mods. Nvm objectivity. Whoever has power should gratify his selfish needs to the fullest. :smile:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Appointing mods is not the answer as folks have to work for a living and eventually the attention span will degrade. Plus, its human nature to develop biases that will interfere with the ability to be objective/neutral. Having many mods with are mollycoddled is the reason why HWZ is a death spiral.

Let the mods and infractors share the workload of clearing the spam and watching out for spammers. Duties that do not need objectivity. But understand from sam that its a limitation of the forum system board that prevents him alot of functions. Just though having sam as the only one clearing spams is wierd given alot of vet forummers here. Just my opinion. dun shoot me againz pls =<

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Let the mods and infractors share the workload of clearing the spam and watching out for spammers. Duties that do not need objectivity. But understand from sam that its a limitation of the forum system board that prevents him alot of functions. Just though having sam as the only one clearing spams is wierd given alot of vet forummers here. Just my opinion. dun shoot me againz pls =<

I don't "clear" spam from the forum. I prevent it from being posted in the public sections in the first place. Once it's posted, it's almost impossible to clear. 1200 to 1500 messages are posted on busy days. Nobody has the time to check the contents of each every message for html links. The only time it's it's easy to spot is when it's stuck in the moderation queue in raw html format.

If I appoint mods to "clear" spam after it has been posted, it's like trying to clear leaves from the yard on a windy autumn day plus there's no way I can be sure they won't use their deletion powers to clear some posts they disagree with or deal with some characters they don't like. The "vet" forummers you refer to are the worst candidates. Many are in the middle of long running feuds which have lasted as long as the forum. They are the least suitable of all when it comes to moderating.

In fact, almost everyone here is at war with some other member. I'm the only one who rises above all this shit.

Talk is always cheap. Execution is a lot harder and the devil is always in the details.