• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbies in Moderation

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There has got to be a better method than the current approach of moderating newbies. Completely understand the need to stop spambots and other prohibited stuff but the current approach discourages newbies who are posting on a hot thread or a topical issues. They want to be heard and wish to participate. The idea for waiting discourages and not good for for anyone. Why not let the first post go thru and then if need be to place them on moderation until there is level of behaviour change. Most people are not keen to suck up to a few for points neither do they find it pleasant manipulating or grooming few gullibles ones with choice words to get in. SBF has always been liberal so let's try a better approach.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Awww.... almost 3 hours thread, no reply at all, hahahahaha. Let me suppork your thread so you can add me points ok? You owe me 1 leh Screwball, I'm begging for it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread is in support of newbies, but they cant respond or support it because they are under mod.

Actually, i dont see why newbies have to go thru moderation. In fact, some oldbies are the misbehaving ones, and need more moderation than newbies.

This thread is going to the dogs already I can see.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure I am speaking up on behalf of genuine, serious newbies like myself here. :smile:

I suggest reducing the moderation cutoff rep. points from the current 10 to 5 or even less, a parameter the host can adjust conveniently I believe, without upsetting his so-called "complex algo". :rolleyes:

This way the noob will only be banished back to moderation limbo based on 2 opinions, in theory at least, and not just 1 zap. Everyone deserves a second chance esp. in an open forum like this.

Mai zap me for my comments hor. I am a real newbie and I have to beg for points just to stay out of limbo! Go figure! :p

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a step forward and certainly better than what is current.
I suggest reducing the moderation cutoff rep. points from the current 10 to 5 or even less, a parameter the host can adjust conveniently I believe, without upsetting his so-called "complex algo". :rolleyes:This way the noob will only be banished back to moderation limbo based on 2 opinions, in theory at least, and not just 1 zap. Everyone deserves a second chance esp. in an open forum like this.Mai zap me for my comments hor. I am a real newbie and I have to beg for points just to stay out of limbo! Go figure! :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I meant Mr Screwball thinks he's the Messiah in this forum, for ah leong? he's the same cunt king, let him be, whahahhaa

Yup that's what i'm referring to. There's no need to start a thread on this. Obviously the screw has not created any sensation to self praise himself again hence needs to start stupid threads like this to promote himself again.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup that's what i'm referring to. There's no need to start a thread on this. Obviously the screw has not created any sensation to self praise himself again hence needs to start stupid threads like this to promote himself again.
He got a bit of a narcissist, like Ramseth, LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got a bit of a narcissist, like Ramseth, LOL

Not really a bit i must say, but a lot.

At least ram will respect your views if you don't agree with him. For this screw if you disagree with him, means you're enemy for life and not only that the bugger will start new threads scolding the person. That's why time and time again your nick keeps on getting mentioned about begging for pts. Then he'll start some type of awards thread praising or scolding forummers.

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
tht moronic mod think his sibei complex algorithm is sibei goot. i simplified it to

Number of Cock sucked X Number of times sucked = How far the road is for the forummer

Until now my that reply to him still stuck in his ass to be approved. He needs you all to guide him. I have posted my life learning of Sun Tzu in a thread and hope he learns from it. :cool:

Need to navigate around here before I can contribute. Sun Tzu says, know your terrrain is first step to winning. :biggrin:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Awww.... almost 3 hours thread, no reply at all, hahahahaha. Let me suppork your thread so you can add me points ok? You owe me 1 leh Screwball, I'm begging for it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bradder. to me this sytem is obviously wrong for newbies when respectable, contributive and fun-loving people upz or sarpork a newbie only to be slapped down by trolls and holes with an agenda. like this beta i go back emdw see xmm. graduation not fun.